I wish it were simple
Youtube. I've been watching videos today, lots of them. And Matt looks too good in some of them! Woooaaaaaaahhhh...anyway, found this by Death Cab for Cutie. Of rabbits, loss and some really good music. Excuse this sodding romantic.
Watch it, do.
Unless, of course, you think sentimentality is headed for the trash...
Watch it, do.
Unless, of course, you think sentimentality is headed for the trash...

6 Comments:
Love it.
Ever heard of The Honorary Title? I used to listen to it along with a lot of Death Cab.
Sentimentality's rather like art isnt it? It touches and then it inspires. Then it leaves one feeling gloomy. But i'm probably just being shallow. And a bit random.
Ameera! :)
Nope, haven't heard of it before...
I agree with you on sentimentality...if you are shallow, what are we then? :P
Awww... who would have thought illustrations of two little rabbits could be so touching =)
I never did know of Death Cab till Kak Meera started listening to it at home back during her matriculation days. Before long I found myself humming to their songs too.
If only they played more indie/rock/alternative rock on tv.... =/
Waaaaaay too many hip hop+rap videos these days.
What a sad, sad MV.
I feel so.. sooo.. sooooo.. ineedahug-ish =/
Ya, Sha's right.
I've never liked black rapper's punya video with barely clothed girls.
I always think that these rappers are so.. undesirable that they need to put hot sexy girls in there so that people would bother watching their videos.
And most rappers, are just people who want to make it in the music industry.. but can't sing.
Shahira: Yeahhhhh...can't turn on MTV or Channel V without being assaulted with images of almost naked girls! :P
I'm still in the process of finding more Death Cab songs, wheee... :D
Grace: Yep, agree with you, and also, I think, these rappers have misogynistic/chauvinistic tendencies...strong ones.
Say NO to objectification of women!
That video is currently one of my favourites :)
Stanleythinksheneedstoupdatehisblog: Probably the rabbits made you go all mushy, didn't it? =)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home