Saturday, February 17, 2007

My dear, we're slow dancing in a burning room ~

But no, hopefully that doesn't happen over the Chinese New Year holidays. Firstly, the only person I can possibly slow dance with would probably be my elder cousin, and I don't think he would be thrilled to dance with me anyway. Secondly, if a room does burn - which I hope it doesn't - I doubt that anyone would be sane enough to slow dance in it.

So yeah. Anyway. I won't be around till the 21st, so if you're planning anything with me in it, do inform me pleeeeeeeease...

HAPPY NEW YEAR,
everyone!

2 Comments:

Blogger Ameera said...

hey there!
You should be back today, so welcome back and Happy Chinese New Year!

9:23 pm, February 21, 2007  
Blogger Lynn said...

Yep, I'm baaaaaaaack! :D

And much fatter from my Chinese New Year feastings! :P

11:08 pm, February 21, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home