Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
No comment. Don't ask me how it was; I'm not going to say ANYTHING, even if you threaten to make me eat five huge plates of bean sprouts for lunch and dinner for a month. Or threaten to murder Matt Bellamy - no wait - maybe I'll consider telling you, if you're that serious!
Come join and whistle with the choir ~
I feel like mutilating the lyrics. Muahahahahahhaha.
Well it's a sad fat city and it's always the same
You're not a hottie don't tell me you your name
Is it out of line if I was to be bold and say "Drop dead sometime"?
Because you may be a beggar and I may be the queen
I know I maybe on a downer just wanna sleep and dream
Now it's 3 o'clock the time is just the time it takes for you to walk
So if you're moody why'd you say you're not moody
Oh you're a silly guy, I know I hate it so
It's just like you to come
And cry and know me no you don't even know me
You're so sad to try, oh my, you caught my eye
A guy like you's just indescribable
Well it's a big big city and the fights have broke out
But it's much as I can do you know to figure you out
And I must confess, my head's in broken pieces
And my hair's a mess
And it's 4 in the morning, and I'm walking along
Beside the ghost of every heaven who kicked you out, so long
And it's you, woo hoo
Who broke my heart in pieces, silly me, boohoo
So if you're crazy I don't care you confuse me
Oh you're a stupid guy, oh me, oh my, you talk
I die, you smile, you laugh, I cry
And only, a guy like you could be moody
And it's a crying shame, if you would think the same
A girl like me's just irresistible
So if you're moody, why'd you say you're not moody
Oh you're a silly guy, I know I hate it so
It's just like you to come and go
And know me, no you don't even know me
You're so sweet to try oh my, you caught my eye
A guy like you's just indescribable
For another version, change 'moody' into another word of your choice ending with '-dy', '-ny' or '-ly'.
Yeah it does sound mean....
Anyway! The real lyrics are here.
And go download The Fratellis' Chelsea Dagger if you have time. I daren't post the video here...you'll see what I mean.
Come join and whistle with the choir ~
I feel like mutilating the lyrics. Muahahahahahhaha.
Well it's a sad fat city and it's always the same
You're not a hottie don't tell me you your name
Is it out of line if I was to be bold and say "Drop dead sometime"?
Because you may be a beggar and I may be the queen
I know I maybe on a downer just wanna sleep and dream
Now it's 3 o'clock the time is just the time it takes for you to walk
So if you're moody why'd you say you're not moody
Oh you're a silly guy, I know I hate it so
It's just like you to come
And cry and know me no you don't even know me
You're so sad to try, oh my, you caught my eye
A guy like you's just indescribable
Well it's a big big city and the fights have broke out
But it's much as I can do you know to figure you out
And I must confess, my head's in broken pieces
And my hair's a mess
And it's 4 in the morning, and I'm walking along
Beside the ghost of every heaven who kicked you out, so long
And it's you, woo hoo
Who broke my heart in pieces, silly me, boohoo
So if you're crazy I don't care you confuse me
Oh you're a stupid guy, oh me, oh my, you talk
I die, you smile, you laugh, I cry
And only, a guy like you could be moody
And it's a crying shame, if you would think the same
A girl like me's just irresistible
So if you're moody, why'd you say you're not moody
Oh you're a silly guy, I know I hate it so
It's just like you to come and go
And know me, no you don't even know me
You're so sweet to try oh my, you caught my eye
A guy like you's just indescribable
For another version, change 'moody' into another word of your choice ending with '-dy', '-ny' or '-ly'.
Yeah it does sound mean....
Anyway! The real lyrics are here.
And go download The Fratellis' Chelsea Dagger if you have time. I daren't post the video here...you'll see what I mean.

1 Comments:
Hmm...interesting.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home