Sunday, March 04, 2007

Let it all unfold ~

Mika's amazing. His Any Other World is getting me up now. Get up - GET UP!

I don't need to depend on you for my moods. You cannot tell me how to think or feel for myself. Talk about emotional death; but if I'm going to take everything in - darling, it's not worth it. You don't mean half of what you say or do anyway. The most achy-breaky thing is: You don't even mean it in the first place.

If you do, then tell me; I would rather get the truth now then do something stupid to hurt myself. Save my own skin first before you burn it for me.

Now I'm so delirious, I'll need a slap to wake up.

Delirium was formerly Delight, didn't you know?

Well now you do.

I've been crying for so long
Fightin' tears just to carry on
But now, but now it's gone away

Anyway you've got to
Love love me, love love me, love love

~ Love Today, Mika

He's so kitschy. I'm in love with him!

2 Comments:

Blogger Grace said...

Any Other World's not a slow song meh?!

5:56 pm, March 04, 2007  
Blogger Lynn said...

I love the lyrics though :) very different from Grace Kelly kan?

6:15 pm, March 05, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home