300 reasons why I should NOT stop reading this blog
Whahahahhahahahha. Amir Hafizi, The Malay Male. Read this blog with an open mind - ignore the profanity and the extreme views. And you're in for some laughs. Unless I have a terrible sense of humour, of course...
Anyway, two posts about this really great movie everyone has been talking about:
http://amirhafizi.blogspot.com/2007/03/how-300-changed-my-life.html
http://amirhafizi.blogspot.com/2007/03/other-ways-300-have-changed-my-life.html
The links say it all, baby.
But hell yeah, what's with the "TONIGHT, WE DINE IN HELL!!!"?
Hmm...I wonder though. Metaphorical hell, of course.
Maybe devil cake-thingy. Death by Chocolate. Angelic fruitcake - not made from real angels, hopefully. Anal* sushi. Bald chicken thingy. Ingy mingy. Fingy ringy hingy lingy. Thingy. Definite-gy.
*Anal is a slang term for obsessive compulsive behaviour. My psych lecturer said so. Don't argue. Unless you want to be dirty. Eeeyeeeeeeerrrrrrr...
What a contrast. I'm listening to Corinne Bailey Rae as I rant here. Idiot licence and copyright laws. (Childish sangat ya.) I can't even save the songs on my computer and listen without the CD - I'll have to download the licence and all that! Waaaaaaaaaaaah! Why la why la why la????!!!
NOT FAIR!!!!
I paid good money for that tau! And my mp3 refuses to accept songs with licences. Everyone and everything is against me! Waaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!
Okay then. Enough of the theatrics. Which reminds me - Taylor's College is having its Drama competition finals tomorrow at 7. Stan's and Qian Yue's team is in. So if you wanna go, please contact Miss Fleur.
Why am I promoting this college hah? After some people criticized mine - cheh!
Hmm...Amir Hafizi with his view on why people blog ABOUT blogging. As follows:
I said it before. Blogging about blogging is like talking about talking.
"Hey, I'm talking, I'm talking and I'm walking and I'm walking. I'm talking as I'm walking. Walking as I'm talking. I'm breathing! Holy shit! I'm breathing while I'm talking while walking. OOFFF!! I just hit a rock! Now I'm falling...I'm falling...I'm falling. Now I get up again and I'm walking and I'm talking and I'm breathing."
Gah. I have to stop quoting whoever makes my day. Saves me grey matter, I know, but then again, I'm just repeating people's thoughts. Like a parrot. Squawk.
Sooo. Tell me 3 reasons why you should not stop reading this blog. I need your views la.
On the other hand, you CAN tell me why you want to stop reading this blog. 300 reasons pun boleh. Just don't jam and spam my comment box. Or I'll delete everything without reading. It's a free country, darling.
Anyway, two posts about this really great movie everyone has been talking about:
http://amirhafizi.blogspot.com/2007/03/how-300-changed-my-life.html
http://amirhafizi.blogspot.com/2007/03/other-ways-300-have-changed-my-life.html
The links say it all, baby.
But hell yeah, what's with the "TONIGHT, WE DINE IN HELL!!!"?
Hmm...I wonder though. Metaphorical hell, of course.
Maybe devil cake-thingy. Death by Chocolate. Angelic fruitcake - not made from real angels, hopefully. Anal* sushi. Bald chicken thingy. Ingy mingy. Fingy ringy hingy lingy. Thingy. Definite-gy.
*Anal is a slang term for obsessive compulsive behaviour. My psych lecturer said so. Don't argue. Unless you want to be dirty. Eeeyeeeeeeerrrrrrr...
What a contrast. I'm listening to Corinne Bailey Rae as I rant here. Idiot licence and copyright laws. (Childish sangat ya.) I can't even save the songs on my computer and listen without the CD - I'll have to download the licence and all that! Waaaaaaaaaaaah! Why la why la why la????!!!
NOT FAIR!!!!
I paid good money for that tau! And my mp3 refuses to accept songs with licences. Everyone and everything is against me! Waaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!
Okay then. Enough of the theatrics. Which reminds me - Taylor's College is having its Drama competition finals tomorrow at 7. Stan's and Qian Yue's team is in. So if you wanna go, please contact Miss Fleur.
Why am I promoting this college hah? After some people criticized mine - cheh!
Hmm...Amir Hafizi with his view on why people blog ABOUT blogging. As follows:
I said it before. Blogging about blogging is like talking about talking.
"Hey, I'm talking, I'm talking and I'm walking and I'm walking. I'm talking as I'm walking. Walking as I'm talking. I'm breathing! Holy shit! I'm breathing while I'm talking while walking. OOFFF!! I just hit a rock! Now I'm falling...I'm falling...I'm falling. Now I get up again and I'm walking and I'm talking and I'm breathing."
Gah. I have to stop quoting whoever makes my day. Saves me grey matter, I know, but then again, I'm just repeating people's thoughts. Like a parrot. Squawk.
Sooo. Tell me 3 reasons why you should not stop reading this blog. I need your views la.
On the other hand, you CAN tell me why you want to stop reading this blog. 300 reasons pun boleh. Just don't jam and spam my comment box. Or I'll delete everything without reading. It's a free country, darling.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home