Lots of thingies
Hodgepodge post. Not sure what I'm writing exactly, but oh well. Class was over at 10 today, and I'm freeeeeeeeeeeee for the entire day. Though I know should be helping my mum. Heh. Met Chloe at the SMK USJ 4 office just now - wheeeeeeeeee. Haven't seen you for so long la, girl. And Pn Fauziah was surprised that I was from USJ 4. She has never known my existence till today. Which isn't such a bad thing after all.
So anyway. Random meme thingy. Stolen from someone's blog I happened to drop by, courtesy of Technorati.
First Quiz
1. List 3 things you see when you look to your left:
a) piece of paper with my sister's scribbles
b) a pen
c) cupboard with files and documents
2. List 3 things you see when you look to your right:
a) the blasted printer
b) more waste paper
c) my bookshelf
3. List the last 3 places you ate out at:
a) Sri Melur
b) Manhattan's Fish Market
c) McDonald's
4. List the last 3 things you bought:
a) Mrs Dalloway by Virginia Woolf
b) Digi reload coupon (ehehehehhehehehehe...)
c) my lunch on Friday?
5. List the last 3 songs you listened to:
a) Rebellion (Lies) - Arcade Fire
b) This Modern Love - Bloc Party
c) What Am I To You - Norah Jones
---
1. What are your four favorite beverages?
a) teh tarik
b) Horlicks - hot, mind you
c) apple juice
d) 100 Plus
2. What are your four favorite tv shows?
a) Jamie Oliver
b) I don't watch tv
c) America's Next Top Models
d) anything good on Nat Geo/ Discovery/ Animal Planet/ Travel and Living
3. What are your four favorite desserts?
a) chocolate chip cookies
b) chocolate
c) mint chocolate chip ice cream
d) chocolate cake
Lots of chocolate. I like. :)
4. What are your four favorite hobbies?
a) reading
b) blogging
c) music
d) irritating anyone through web or sms
5. Who are your four favorite musicians?
a) MUSE MUSE MUSE MUSE MUSE MUSE MUSE MUSE MUSE
b) Placebo!
c) Damien Rice
d) Regina Spektor
Second Quiz
Type your first name and the word "needs" in Google and copy the first ten results.
1. Ixaquasa Muses
That's it, Lynn, that's it, there's nothing you can do anymore. But there's always the last ... So big and flat and round, it needs a big wide-sounding name ...
2. Friendster - Wai Yeen
Friendster: Wai Yeen; location: Malaysia, MY; KL; Hewlett-Packard. ... Bee Lynn; Posted 25/3/2007; Congratulations!!I'm so excited and happy for the both of ...
3. sookokhou.com » Random posts
I need to start and read some English novel/storybook. I need to start to take exercise seriously. I need to jaga muka as in taking care of my face. -_- ...
4. sookokhou.com » 2006 » December
I need somebody to rescue me soon. I’m running out of time. ... Night time, had to go COD something from a LYN’s forummer and later Tim and the rest are ...
5. Secrets And Lies
A laptop of my own - Im not even sure if Culi students need them. Do they? Oh well, I can always use it for my personal needs right? *devilish grins* ...
6. Lynn Yeen & Li Yeen Goh Malaysia
be diligent and remain updated about the. industry,” says Li. “It’sa job that needs lifelong. learning so you have to work hard.” Lynn Yeen. & Li Yeen Goh ...
7. WORKERS COMPENSATION COMMISSION
File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - View as HTMLIn January 2004, proceedings commenced by Li Yeen Lim (also known as Julie Lim) (the ... The issue which needs to be determined is whether the applicant’s ...
8. Journey from Shanghai (book) by Lucille Bellucci on AuthorsDen
Need a FREE Reader Membership? Click here for your Membership! ... Rafaella and Mai-yeen emigrate to America. This is the Place! for them. ...
9. Hadley Heroes!
And, if you need house hours and you read this in time, sign up as a Sports Fest ... Ng Gek Yeen Jiya Yee Chern Hwee. Cheer Squad: Ngai Kuo Ying Olivia Ng ...
10. crackedpots 3.0: Perfect? No. Usable? By God's grace - yes!
Most of us, driven by our own aching needs and voids, address life and other people in the stance of seekers. We become what C.S. Lewis, in his book, ...
Nothing funny pun. Kay, I cheated; but I didn't want some porn site turning up...but it didn't anyway!
Me Visual DNA! :) :
Ich eez amayzing how it turned out, eh?
And because I told myself I would, here's the list of my favourite songs through March:
1. Pierrot the Clown - Placebo
2. Post Blue - Placebo
3. Drag - Placebo
4. One of A Kind - Placebo
5. Space Monkey - Placebo (I just bought the album kan ;)
6. Rebellion (Lies) - Arcade Fire
7. Wake Up - Arcade Fire
8. Torn - Natalie Imbruglia
9. What Am I To You - Norah Jones
10. Blind - Placebo
If I could tear you from the ceiling ~
By the way, did I go overboard in my last post? =/
So anyway. Random meme thingy. Stolen from someone's blog I happened to drop by, courtesy of Technorati.
First Quiz
1. List 3 things you see when you look to your left:
a) piece of paper with my sister's scribbles
b) a pen
c) cupboard with files and documents
2. List 3 things you see when you look to your right:
a) the blasted printer
b) more waste paper
c) my bookshelf
3. List the last 3 places you ate out at:
a) Sri Melur
b) Manhattan's Fish Market
c) McDonald's
4. List the last 3 things you bought:
a) Mrs Dalloway by Virginia Woolf
b) Digi reload coupon (ehehehehhehehehehe...)
c) my lunch on Friday?
5. List the last 3 songs you listened to:
a) Rebellion (Lies) - Arcade Fire
b) This Modern Love - Bloc Party
c) What Am I To You - Norah Jones
---
1. What are your four favorite beverages?
a) teh tarik
b) Horlicks - hot, mind you
c) apple juice
d) 100 Plus
2. What are your four favorite tv shows?
a) Jamie Oliver
b) I don't watch tv
c) America's Next Top Models
d) anything good on Nat Geo/ Discovery/ Animal Planet/ Travel and Living
3. What are your four favorite desserts?
a) chocolate chip cookies
b) chocolate
c) mint chocolate chip ice cream
d) chocolate cake
Lots of chocolate. I like. :)
4. What are your four favorite hobbies?
a) reading
b) blogging
c) music
d) irritating anyone through web or sms
5. Who are your four favorite musicians?
a) MUSE MUSE MUSE MUSE MUSE MUSE MUSE MUSE MUSE
b) Placebo!
c) Damien Rice
d) Regina Spektor
Second Quiz
Type your first name and the word "needs" in Google and copy the first ten results.
1. Ixaquasa Muses
That's it, Lynn, that's it, there's nothing you can do anymore. But there's always the last ... So big and flat and round, it needs a big wide-sounding name ...
2. Friendster - Wai Yeen
Friendster: Wai Yeen; location: Malaysia, MY; KL; Hewlett-Packard. ... Bee Lynn; Posted 25/3/2007; Congratulations!!I'm so excited and happy for the both of ...
3. sookokhou.com » Random posts
I need to start and read some English novel/storybook. I need to start to take exercise seriously. I need to jaga muka as in taking care of my face. -_- ...
4. sookokhou.com » 2006 » December
I need somebody to rescue me soon. I’m running out of time. ... Night time, had to go COD something from a LYN’s forummer and later Tim and the rest are ...
5. Secrets And Lies
A laptop of my own - Im not even sure if Culi students need them. Do they? Oh well, I can always use it for my personal needs right? *devilish grins* ...
6. Lynn Yeen & Li Yeen Goh Malaysia
be diligent and remain updated about the. industry,” says Li. “It’sa job that needs lifelong. learning so you have to work hard.” Lynn Yeen. & Li Yeen Goh ...
7. WORKERS COMPENSATION COMMISSION
File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - View as HTMLIn January 2004, proceedings commenced by Li Yeen Lim (also known as Julie Lim) (the ... The issue which needs to be determined is whether the applicant’s ...
8. Journey from Shanghai (book) by Lucille Bellucci on AuthorsDen
Need a FREE Reader Membership? Click here for your Membership! ... Rafaella and Mai-yeen emigrate to America. This is the Place! for them. ...
9. Hadley Heroes!
And, if you need house hours and you read this in time, sign up as a Sports Fest ... Ng Gek Yeen Jiya Yee Chern Hwee. Cheer Squad: Ngai Kuo Ying Olivia Ng ...
10. crackedpots 3.0: Perfect? No. Usable? By God's grace - yes!
Most of us, driven by our own aching needs and voids, address life and other people in the stance of seekers. We become what C.S. Lewis, in his book, ...
Nothing funny pun. Kay, I cheated; but I didn't want some porn site turning up...but it didn't anyway!
Me Visual DNA! :) :
Ich eez amayzing how it turned out, eh?
And because I told myself I would, here's the list of my favourite songs through March:
1. Pierrot the Clown - Placebo
2. Post Blue - Placebo
3. Drag - Placebo
4. One of A Kind - Placebo
5. Space Monkey - Placebo (I just bought the album kan ;)
6. Rebellion (Lies) - Arcade Fire
7. Wake Up - Arcade Fire
8. Torn - Natalie Imbruglia
9. What Am I To You - Norah Jones
10. Blind - Placebo
If I could tear you from the ceiling ~
By the way, did I go overboard in my last post? =/

1 Comments:
okay thats weird..
how come my blog came up in ur searches??
ish ish :P
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home