Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Like it wasn't there at all ~

Haven't been online since Sunday! Not that I'm missing much, from the looks of it...but still! TWO WHOLE DAYS!

Currently addicted to My Chemical Romance's I Don't Love You. Doesn't hurt that Gerard Way looks so cute in the video.

Anyway anyway anyway - the great event(s) of the weekend. PC Fair - am entrusted to set up the new printer. To think I didn't have the Internet in April last year. Payless Books' sale on Saturday! Got a few books. Here's the list...

1. Quidditch Through the Ages - hardcover, very good condition. 8 bucks. Someone started shrieking in disbelief when I told her

2. The God of Small Things - Arundhati Roy

3. The Stone Diaries - Carol Shields

4. A Midsummer's Night Dream - Shakespeare, with notes, lovely

5. The Phantom Tollbooth - Norton Juster

6. La Tour Dreams of The Wolf Girl - David Huddle

7. The Robber Bride - Margaret Atwood

They didn't have poetry though. And it was really confusing trying to look for titles.

They're having the NaPoWriMo this month! Haven't caught on here though.

Damn. I think my computer's having problems. Can't type this properly. Or it hates Blogger.

Fuyoh. Ada NaBloPoMo too - National Blog Posting Month. In November! Should be having my holidays by then :) The story of NaNoWriMo, by the way.

Prosily purple.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home