Friday, April 13, 2007

The wheels of the bus go round and round, round and round

round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and

RapidKL. Tak begitu rapid pun. Had to wait for another half an hour today. Wednesday took nearly 50 minutes. Imagine how much time in my life is being wasted! I could have cleaned my nose then, or paint my nails, or harass Kenneth, or listen to Xia Xun talk about how...er...never you mind, and etc.

Ooooh, spoilt brat, yadda yadda yadda. Thing is, I'm stressed. Exams = stress = (passive) aggression = cursings = everything is wrong except myself = dissatisfaction = irritability = I get annoyed = people get annoyed = I start cursing = people get angry = someone cracks, usually me = I'm unhappy = I end up crying = exams over = happy ever after

D'you see how predictable the sequence is?

It's not easy, when you get a friend who keeps telling you he wants to kill himself because he hasn't finished studying pysch. He was nearly hyperventilating in class. Seriously though, I look like some laidback person beside him. And that's saying something, innit?

Sylvia Plath! Sylvia Plath! Sylvia Plath!

Mad Girl's Love Song by Sylvia Plath

"I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead;
I lift my lids and all is born again.
(I think I made you up inside my head.)

The stars go waltzing out in blue and red,
And arbitrary blackness gallops in:
I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead.

I dreamed that you bewitched me into bed
And sung me moon-struck, kissed me quite insane.
(I think I made you up inside my head.)

God topples from the sky, hell's fires fade:
Exit seraphim and Satan's men:
I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead.

I fancied you'd return the way you said,
But I grow old and I forget your name.
(I think I made you up inside my head.)

I should have loved a thunderbird instead;
At least when spring comes they roar back again.
I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead.
(I think I made you up inside my head.)"

In the morning light, all is possible; even becoming a god. ~ Plath

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home