Thursday, April 19, 2007

So I'm proposing a swift orderly change ~

The Papaya's out. Sanjaya's out! And Simon grinning like the evil guy he is. Great news, isn't it?

Anyway. Nightmarish night last night. Woke up at 4, with nearly everything I've been studying since Saturday going round and round my head in one glorious mess. Thoughts which raced and died before I managed to catch any of them. Nearly had a panic attack - heck, I was having trouble trying to remember my own name. Went back to sleep an hour later, but it wasn't easy. All because of Chemistry...which turned out to be a dud of a paper. Half the paper was from our previous class tests and quizzes. On the one hand, I was relieved; on the other, felt cheated lah. I studied like hell yesterday and this morning, and you give me these questions!

One more test to go. English. Me English lecturer is a fussy woman.

Arrgh. My head feels odd. Too much thinking and cramming. It's strange, but this week has been more stressful than SPM trials last year. And it's only four papers.

There's no blame for how our love did slowly fade,
And now that it's gone it's like it wasn't there at all.

~ Title and Registration, Death Cab for Cutie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home