Lies
This holiday, to put it mildly, has been shite.
Nothing much to do - reading, surfing the Net, and when I'm in a good mood, writing. Most of it got chucked anyway; they just went stale and ended being trashed.
I need something to do. Very restless. Thank goodness college starts on Monday.
Hesitation to step off, of course. Hah.
And those faceless and two-faced ones can go hang themselves or something. I don't need to listen to your pretensions.
Stale air. Humid air. Loss of air.
I've tried reading a few books, but didn't manage to get halfway through all of them. Tried downloading songs...what the heck. I get bored after a few days.
Damn damn damn. Profanities in glory.
Do you mind?
"You expect me to account for opinions which you choose to call mine, but which I have never acknowledged." ~ Pride and Prejudice
People say that you'll die faster than without water ~
Nothing much to do - reading, surfing the Net, and when I'm in a good mood, writing. Most of it got chucked anyway; they just went stale and ended being trashed.
I need something to do. Very restless. Thank goodness college starts on Monday.
Hesitation to step off, of course. Hah.
And those faceless and two-faced ones can go hang themselves or something. I don't need to listen to your pretensions.
Stale air. Humid air. Loss of air.
I've tried reading a few books, but didn't manage to get halfway through all of them. Tried downloading songs...what the heck. I get bored after a few days.
Damn damn damn. Profanities in glory.
Do you mind?
"You expect me to account for opinions which you choose to call mine, but which I have never acknowledged." ~ Pride and Prejudice
People say that you'll die faster than without water ~

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home