The one and only Rotter Potter
Boredom is a terribly crippling disease. And it affects everyone, unfortunately. And it can be quite contagious too. Known cures are relatively rare.
Found Mugglenet's What Will Happen in Harry Potter 7 in 1U today. Pretty neat, the way they presented their arguments and speculations. They also included many stray facts from interviews with Rowling as back-ups; can't quite argue with that. Several facts here, with some strong proofs:
1. Ron and Hermione will be getting together.
2. Draco is an expendable character. He might die in Book 7. His death might be the mover of major plot developments: his parents stop working for Voldemort; Voldy entrusts his business into other hands; Snape gets in really deep as a double agent.
3. Pettigrew might save Harry's life out of his own self-interest.
4. R.A.B. is mostly likely Regulus Black. Seems that Sirius himself hardly knew what his brother was doing when Voldemort was in power; it is likely that whatever Sirius told Harry is not accurate. (Regulus was about 18 when he died.)
5. Harry seems likely to be the seventh Horcrux. The scar on his head could not have been caused by the Avada Kedavra curse. (Even if someone decides to destroy the supposed Horcrux in Harry, it would cause Harry's death. The Slytherin ring containing the Horcrux which Dumbledore destroyed was cracked when Harry saw it in HBP.)
6. Neville and Luna might get together.
7. Harry and Ginny will be together.
8. Remus Lupin might die in the next book, despite the recent development with Tonks.
9. Crookshanks is going to eat Scabbers alive. Ha!
I made no. 9 up. Sad.
Go watch the trailer! It's so coooooooooool! Waaaaaaaarrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhh! Gimme Harry! More Harry! Harry Harry Harry!
Pre-order? Nah. I'm saving up for Plath and Death Cab for Cutie, not to mention Warner Music's offer this month for CDs...
Yet again, I'm torn between wanting it and not sure about it. Dilemma sangat.
Nearly bought Edna St. Vincent Millay's poems just now. Luckily I didn't...or you'd be subjected to lots of sickly mushy romantic stuff for weeks after this. Not good. Nope.
Oh yeah, by the way, whoever who ajak me out for Spiderman 3 - the first person to do so - I'll burn all my Muse CDs for you. With consideration that said person actually does like Muse; I am, of course, painfully aware of the fact that not everyone likes Muse.
But as you can see, I'm not desperate.
If not Spidey 3, then Pirates 3.
Now that I'm desperate. Pirates 3. Because Captain Jack Sparrow kicks the Kraken's nonexistent butt. And that is sexy, is it not?
"Who blacked your eye, Granger? I want to send them flowers." ~ Malfoy, HBP
Found Mugglenet's What Will Happen in Harry Potter 7 in 1U today. Pretty neat, the way they presented their arguments and speculations. They also included many stray facts from interviews with Rowling as back-ups; can't quite argue with that. Several facts here, with some strong proofs:
1. Ron and Hermione will be getting together.
2. Draco is an expendable character. He might die in Book 7. His death might be the mover of major plot developments: his parents stop working for Voldemort; Voldy entrusts his business into other hands; Snape gets in really deep as a double agent.
3. Pettigrew might save Harry's life out of his own self-interest.
4. R.A.B. is mostly likely Regulus Black. Seems that Sirius himself hardly knew what his brother was doing when Voldemort was in power; it is likely that whatever Sirius told Harry is not accurate. (Regulus was about 18 when he died.)
5. Harry seems likely to be the seventh Horcrux. The scar on his head could not have been caused by the Avada Kedavra curse. (Even if someone decides to destroy the supposed Horcrux in Harry, it would cause Harry's death. The Slytherin ring containing the Horcrux which Dumbledore destroyed was cracked when Harry saw it in HBP.)
6. Neville and Luna might get together.
7. Harry and Ginny will be together.
8. Remus Lupin might die in the next book, despite the recent development with Tonks.
9. Crookshanks is going to eat Scabbers alive. Ha!
I made no. 9 up. Sad.
Go watch the trailer! It's so coooooooooool! Waaaaaaaarrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhh! Gimme Harry! More Harry! Harry Harry Harry!
Pre-order? Nah. I'm saving up for Plath and Death Cab for Cutie, not to mention Warner Music's offer this month for CDs...
Yet again, I'm torn between wanting it and not sure about it. Dilemma sangat.
Nearly bought Edna St. Vincent Millay's poems just now. Luckily I didn't...or you'd be subjected to lots of sickly mushy romantic stuff for weeks after this. Not good. Nope.
Oh yeah, by the way, whoever who ajak me out for Spiderman 3 - the first person to do so - I'll burn all my Muse CDs for you. With consideration that said person actually does like Muse; I am, of course, painfully aware of the fact that not everyone likes Muse.
But as you can see, I'm not desperate.
If not Spidey 3, then Pirates 3.
Now that I'm desperate. Pirates 3. Because Captain Jack Sparrow kicks the Kraken's nonexistent butt. And that is sexy, is it not?
"Who blacked your eye, Granger? I want to send them flowers." ~ Malfoy, HBP

4 Comments:
I cant wait I cant wait I cant wait I cant wait I cant wait!
for HP7!!!!
I've always wondered why all the questions directed at Rowling, since the mention of Trelawney's premonition, seem to only ask if Harry AND Voldemort must both die in order to wipe Voldy scum off earth... And Rowling keeps saying how she and Trelawney worded it very carefully and all...
I think, if taking it literally, its an 'either or' situation.
Or, like Dumbledore wisely stresses, that it's the choice of those mentioned in the prophecy to either seek to follow it or not. And so since its obvious that Voldemort is hell bent on diving straight into killing Harry, Harry will heed the call and so, it's almost right to say that either one will/must die in the hand of the other only because they have chosen to follow the prophecy.
Or, Neville could be the one shoved into the picture. But that kinda spoils the whole 'Hero-Harry' thingy...
...wonder if all that made sense. eheh got a bit carried away...been desperate to talk theory with someone...
Lol! You sound really really excited there, Ameera! :P
Yeah, the whole conspiracy thing.
Whether Harry or Voldy will die...hmmm...
I think Neville can't be the one...because, like Rowling said, Voldy marked Harry "as an equal". And it seems that Dumbledore himself thinks Harry is THE one...
The weirdest theory I read was Hermione is the One, not Harry. But nope, that one was too far-fetched XD
The Harry-Horcrux thing seems to have complicated matters though =/ not so straightforward now. If Voldy kills him, it'll be like killing himself. IF only Harry does turn out to be the Horcrux. But why does Voldy keep insisting that Harry not be killed, but to be brought to him? For him to torture Harry till the end? Or does Harry have something he needs for further rejuvenation? Voldy can't stand the luuuuuurve Harry had after all...
I won't be surprised if Crookshanks turns out to be the 7th Horcrux. Why did the idiot Dark Lord have to spread his life so many times for?! =.="
I'm as blur as you are!:P
Die, Harry, die!
rowling has already ruled out neville/luna.
As for draco dying, that wouldn't do now would it, yeen?
It'd be sucky reading AU DMHG fics, no?
And I got Jet. Want me to burn a copy for ya?
rowling has already ruled out neville/luna.
As for draco dying, that wouldn't do now would it, yeen?
It'd be sucky reading AU DMHG fics, no?
And I got Jet. Want me to burn a copy for ya?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home