Orthodontia hell yeah
Just because I like seeing and hearing people get surprised when something weird or unexpected happens:
I'M WEARING BRACES!!
Kay. Stop yelling/screaming/exclaiming/stuttering in amazement now.
Hmm...wonder how many people would read this before tomorrow (and how many would actually bother that I'm wearing braces - but oh well). I've only told a few people...
It hurts. And it's only the first day. Say AH.
I've got meself a cut on my lip - a very small one though. Something dropped on it during the whole process of fixing metal thingies on my teeth. Looks like someone punched me in the mouth.
Back to liquids and porridge again. Chocolate milk is my saviour. *sigh* Hope I get slightly thinner ;) Though that won't be good...because then I would have to wear my sister's clothes instead.
...not a bad idea eh?
I'M WEARING BRACES!!
Kay. Stop yelling/screaming/exclaiming/stuttering in amazement now.
Hmm...wonder how many people would read this before tomorrow (and how many would actually bother that I'm wearing braces - but oh well). I've only told a few people...
It hurts. And it's only the first day. Say AH.
I've got meself a cut on my lip - a very small one though. Something dropped on it during the whole process of fixing metal thingies on my teeth. Looks like someone punched me in the mouth.
Back to liquids and porridge again. Chocolate milk is my saviour. *sigh* Hope I get slightly thinner ;) Though that won't be good...because then I would have to wear my sister's clothes instead.
...not a bad idea eh?

5 Comments:
Hola! it's me at 3. Almost. I may be a lil loose on the mind, tongue and fingers...
Braces! Had 'em! Pure torture once every month when they tighten it.
Didnt know you needed em. Teeth looks fine...but then again, I havent been staring ;P (hopefully its the right emoticon)
It's worth it tho! No pleasure without pain!
You'll shine dear.
yay braces!
so glad that's over and done with. but i'm still suffering. i still have to wear my retainers (which i never do, or only do when there is something important coming up :P)
nevermind, the end results are worth it!
sorry i didn't realise! ><
Ameera! :) no pain no gain. But for now, still pain :P
Thanks!
Kirstin Wong! =D Lucky you! can't wait for my braces to be out. More than one year to go =.="
Just got my braces yesterday. You weren't the only one who didn't realise! :P
yeen lynn! people will go all oohlala after you got that perfect smile in a year! By the way, i didnt grow thinner pun! fatter ada la! just dont eat nuts and chewing gum haha
Yuvyhaveeeeeee!
mmmhmm...oolala for me first :P not you!
dont spoil my hopes la XD but now i dah no appetite to eat anyway =/
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home