I stoned
Just so you don't want to know, this is my 191st post.
Not long to my 200th post now! I can almost hear you screaming with such joy with this simply wonderful, miraculous news!
Anyway. THINK Online provides relief again. Got me laughing. And I like sites or people who make me laugh :) I like.
So here's an interesting site to visit...songs to download...a whole album if you like...Malaysian made...at Panda Head Curry. At least I think that's the title of the site. Doesn't look vaguely English to me. Or is it? No idea. I stoned. I'm happy. I'm membatu. Who cares! Lovely song titles though: Singapore Belongs to Malaysia, Kongsi Raya and er...Electroshock Bunny.
Kay. I'm going to download some songs. Ares hasn't crashed my computer yet; Limewire nearly did.
By the way. USE ARES!
I don't like Limewire. Now personal vendetta pulak. Oh well. No biggie.
And because Yuvha is such a good friend of mine :D, I'm promoting her new blog here. Go! Go NOW! HERE! Yuvha's blog! The one and only Yuvha Dharshini! Hanson's best friend's site!
Just so you know, all those links lead to the same site. So don't say you missed anything.
I just listened to Singapore Belongs to Malaysia.
I STONED.
I mean it.
I STONED.
Man.
Alamak.
Shouldn't be.
Chorus goes something like this: Oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi....
Well you get the idea.
And someone's bugging me through sms. We'll see. Cousin eh?
To think I spent 3 hours reading fanfiction this afternoon. Unfortunately, sadly, I have to inform you that there were certain elements in fanfic which have broadened my mind. In some ways which it would be better that you wouldn't know.
I'm still stoned. Someone's cousin is trying to flirt with me. Apparently said person doesn't know about those smses.
Oh well. Cousin doesn't want to reveal his/her name. So I'm posting the conversation here. (It'll be even freakier if Cousin turns out to be a nine-year-old kid impersonating a 19-year-old guy. Am I glad my cousins are normal!)
Cousin: I feel sexy. Tell me I am. Lovin' the way the story is going, btw. I get to do whatever I want now. Nya Haha. I know you know Kit Yee.
[First message. I dah stoned. Haaa?! Kit Yee?!]
Me: Okay. Are you online? And are you [said person's name]?
C: Damn, what gave away? I'm his cousin [okay, fine, it was a guy, so go smirk or something], don't tell him i messed with his phone. And no, he's not online.
M: Really? Prove it.
C: Prove what? That i'm his cousin? Dudeeee, that's so peanuts! I can lie and you wouldn't even know!
M: Fine. What's my email? [Egad, I was weird myself.] And if you are [him] then sod off. And get online.
C: Dude, i don't know, i'm not [him]! And he's studying now, maths test tmrw. But he thinks he's real sexy, that's real.
[Sorry, whoever you are, I still don't think you're *sexy*. Eewwwwwwww.]
M: Does he know you're wasting his credit, hmmm? Tell him he isn't sexy. Someone else is. [Matt, dahling.] And why are you flirting with me?
C: Hahaha, you one funny gal!! Why do you think i'd want to mess his fone? To waste his $$! Not flirt, no worries. Okay gtg. Chaow girl!
M: Wait! How do YOU know Kit Yee? [So sorry about this, Kit Yee. But I'm wondering WHO it is! XD] Do I know you?!
After that tak reply.
Hey, if it wasn't Cousin but you yourself, don't blame me if I post this up here. In a way...you'd be able to find out what said Cousin did with your phone. Don't think Cousin would be silly to leave those messages in your phone; he/she would be sure to delete them.
Come to think of it...it IS you. What a stupendous revelation. Hmm.
Is this your payback ah?
It worked. Briefly.
Now don't you go merajuk. Not sexy wan. Not at all.
Not long to my 200th post now! I can almost hear you screaming with such joy with this simply wonderful, miraculous news!
Anyway. THINK Online provides relief again. Got me laughing. And I like sites or people who make me laugh :) I like.
So here's an interesting site to visit...songs to download...a whole album if you like...Malaysian made...at Panda Head Curry. At least I think that's the title of the site. Doesn't look vaguely English to me. Or is it? No idea. I stoned. I'm happy. I'm membatu. Who cares! Lovely song titles though: Singapore Belongs to Malaysia, Kongsi Raya and er...Electroshock Bunny.
Kay. I'm going to download some songs. Ares hasn't crashed my computer yet; Limewire nearly did.
By the way. USE ARES!
I don't like Limewire. Now personal vendetta pulak. Oh well. No biggie.
And because Yuvha is such a good friend of mine :D, I'm promoting her new blog here. Go! Go NOW! HERE! Yuvha's blog! The one and only Yuvha Dharshini! Hanson's best friend's site!
Just so you know, all those links lead to the same site. So don't say you missed anything.
I just listened to Singapore Belongs to Malaysia.
I STONED.
I mean it.
I STONED.
Man.
Alamak.
Shouldn't be.
Chorus goes something like this: Oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi....
Well you get the idea.
And someone's bugging me through sms. We'll see. Cousin eh?
To think I spent 3 hours reading fanfiction this afternoon. Unfortunately, sadly, I have to inform you that there were certain elements in fanfic which have broadened my mind. In some ways which it would be better that you wouldn't know.
I'm still stoned. Someone's cousin is trying to flirt with me. Apparently said person doesn't know about those smses.
Oh well. Cousin doesn't want to reveal his/her name. So I'm posting the conversation here. (It'll be even freakier if Cousin turns out to be a nine-year-old kid impersonating a 19-year-old guy. Am I glad my cousins are normal!)
Cousin: I feel sexy. Tell me I am. Lovin' the way the story is going, btw. I get to do whatever I want now. Nya Haha. I know you know Kit Yee.
[First message. I dah stoned. Haaa?! Kit Yee?!]
Me: Okay. Are you online? And are you [said person's name]?
C: Damn, what gave away? I'm his cousin [okay, fine, it was a guy, so go smirk or something], don't tell him i messed with his phone. And no, he's not online.
M: Really? Prove it.
C: Prove what? That i'm his cousin? Dudeeee, that's so peanuts! I can lie and you wouldn't even know!
M: Fine. What's my email? [Egad, I was weird myself.] And if you are [him] then sod off. And get online.
C: Dude, i don't know, i'm not [him]! And he's studying now, maths test tmrw. But he thinks he's real sexy, that's real.
[Sorry, whoever you are, I still don't think you're *sexy*. Eewwwwwwww.]
M: Does he know you're wasting his credit, hmmm? Tell him he isn't sexy. Someone else is. [Matt, dahling.] And why are you flirting with me?
C: Hahaha, you one funny gal!! Why do you think i'd want to mess his fone? To waste his $$! Not flirt, no worries. Okay gtg. Chaow girl!
M: Wait! How do YOU know Kit Yee? [So sorry about this, Kit Yee. But I'm wondering WHO it is! XD] Do I know you?!
After that tak reply.
Hey, if it wasn't Cousin but you yourself, don't blame me if I post this up here. In a way...you'd be able to find out what said Cousin did with your phone. Don't think Cousin would be silly to leave those messages in your phone; he/she would be sure to delete them.
Come to think of it...it IS you. What a stupendous revelation. Hmm.
Is this your payback ah?
It worked. Briefly.
Now don't you go merajuk. Not sexy wan. Not at all.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home