Caution: I'm hot
I just realised. Went for lunch/breakfast at McDonald's yesterday, and they had this huge advertisement covering one whole wall for Sausage McMuffin. They had that polystyrene cup of coffee, of course, with the burger. (And for some reason, two hummingbirds hovering over the burger. Do they serve hummingbird meat? Eww.) Right, the cup. There were these words on it: "CAUTION: I'M HOT". I know what it means - the coffee in the cup is hot - but taken from a different context...
You never know :) I smile every time I catch sight of that vacuum advert in the Osim shop. "Steams, sucks and sanitises." So you're saying that your product sucks? Ooo, honesty for once!
Oh wargh. Who polluted my brain, I want to know? Not that I'm blaming...oh right, fanfiction.
Anyway! Another meme stolen from a random blog!
5 things found in your bag
1. Water
2. Pencil case
3. Book (for some reason, I never feel quite complete without bringing a book to college. Even if I don't read it)
4. Tissues
5. Wax thingy for me braces
No make up. I don't own a lip gloss. My sister does though.
5 things found in your purse/wallet
1. Money
2. ID card/ IC
3. spare sim card
4. card calendar
5. dentist appointment card
5 favourite things in your room
1. my bed?
2. books!
3. diaries
4. mp3
5. clothes
5 types of humans
1. me
2. Muse fans
3. Plath fans
4. you
5. Yuvha Dharshini :D
5 things you've always wanted to do
1. go for a poetry reading (you don't gloat)
2. get something published
3. have a doll's house - a proper one, not the Barbie kinds. My friend had this Victorian-type paper doll's house once; I was soooo jealous! And she knew it. Gah.
4. spend a day in Borders, whether alone or with people who won't rush me
5. own a Death Cab for Cutie record
One of the things we learned in Microeconomics - we have unlimited wants, but limited resources. Oh, logic!
5 things you're currently into
1. Sylvia Plath
2. Death Cab for Cutie
3. The Arcade Fire
4. ranting against the injustice of clothes companies who insist on selling clothes with unrealistic sizes
Unless you're Kate Moss, of course.
5. sleeping
Here's a blog, with its list of the top 25 indie rock bands around. The Arcade Fire, Bloc Party and Death Cab for Cutie are all on the list!
And if you're free, try guessing all the names of these bands...
Gua Punya Asmara Kimia - nearly bought the album today. Then again, limited resources.
I rawk!
Yuvha rocks!
Yuvha shaluva!
Yuvha yuvha yuvha!
Me loves Yuvha!
Yuvha loves me!
Yuvha yuvha yuvhaaaaaaaaaaa....
*awimbawekawimbawekawimbawek*
In the jungle, the mighty jungle
Yuvha begins to roar....
Oh my. That'll be fun.
You never know :) I smile every time I catch sight of that vacuum advert in the Osim shop. "Steams, sucks and sanitises." So you're saying that your product sucks? Ooo, honesty for once!
Oh wargh. Who polluted my brain, I want to know? Not that I'm blaming...oh right, fanfiction.
Anyway! Another meme stolen from a random blog!
5 things found in your bag
1. Water
2. Pencil case
3. Book (for some reason, I never feel quite complete without bringing a book to college. Even if I don't read it)
4. Tissues
5. Wax thingy for me braces
No make up. I don't own a lip gloss. My sister does though.
5 things found in your purse/wallet
1. Money
2. ID card/ IC
3. spare sim card
4. card calendar
5. dentist appointment card
5 favourite things in your room
1. my bed?
2. books!
3. diaries
4. mp3
5. clothes
5 types of humans
1. me
2. Muse fans
3. Plath fans
4. you
5. Yuvha Dharshini :D
5 things you've always wanted to do
1. go for a poetry reading (you don't gloat)
2. get something published
3. have a doll's house - a proper one, not the Barbie kinds. My friend had this Victorian-type paper doll's house once; I was soooo jealous! And she knew it. Gah.
4. spend a day in Borders, whether alone or with people who won't rush me
5. own a Death Cab for Cutie record
One of the things we learned in Microeconomics - we have unlimited wants, but limited resources. Oh, logic!
5 things you're currently into
1. Sylvia Plath
2. Death Cab for Cutie
3. The Arcade Fire
4. ranting against the injustice of clothes companies who insist on selling clothes with unrealistic sizes
Unless you're Kate Moss, of course.
5. sleeping
Here's a blog, with its list of the top 25 indie rock bands around. The Arcade Fire, Bloc Party and Death Cab for Cutie are all on the list!
And if you're free, try guessing all the names of these bands...
Gua Punya Asmara Kimia - nearly bought the album today. Then again, limited resources.
I rawk!
Yuvha rocks!
Yuvha shaluva!
Yuvha yuvha yuvha!
Me loves Yuvha!
Yuvha loves me!
Yuvha yuvha yuvhaaaaaaaaaaa....
*awimbawekawimbawekawimbawek*
In the jungle, the mighty jungle
Yuvha begins to roar....
Oh my. That'll be fun.

1 Comments:
pretty nuttie! wah! im loving this moment!!! i know i rawk WAAY before you do lol. ill be coming to INTI tmr=D. will msg you when im there!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home