Thursday, May 10, 2007

Everything is illuminated

Eh no, I haven't watched the movie yet. Though Elijah looks so adorkably cute in it!

By the way, if you have received any email from a friend or someone saying that you have to forward that message to others - to prevent your Hotmail account from shutting down - then stop by here for a bit. And read. It's a hoax. From five years ago!

And because I love Think Online so much and have too much free time sometimes - assignments and projects have not started yet - so if you're bored too, go to these places: bouncing blocks and a demented bunny who won't let go of your cursor.

All right then. Guess I'll finally reveal the answers of my weird friend test!

1. Who was my first celebrity crush?

Most people chose Artemis Fowl. But it was Daniel Radcliffe really. The first Harry Potter was shown when I was eleven; I only got into the Artemis Fowl series when I was fourteen. Random :P

2. Who is my favourite writer?

I chose Jostein Gaarder at the time when I did the questions. I guess, if I had to go by which writer who had given me the most to think about, it was Gaarder. Not Neil Gaiman or Plath. (Frankly, Plath can be pretty scary. And Gaiman's entertaining and twisted, but Gaarder's books had the most effect on me.)

3. Which character did I want to be before the Harry Potter movies were filmed?

Everyone either chose Ginny Weasley or Hermione Granger! I wanted to be Cho Chang! Remember that this was before the fifth book and the third movie. Oh well. Unexpected eh?

4. When is my birthday?

19th August. I'll remind you about it this year, when I start posting my birthday list a few weeks before the actual date....oh by the way, Stardust is premiering on the 10th of August!

5. Which Muse song converted me into a Muse fan?

Hmm...I thought most people would choose Time is Running Out - only four people took the test anyway, so :P - but yeah, everyone got it right. It wasn't Time is Running Out. It was Stockholm Syndrome, one of the heavier Muse songs they've played.

6. What was my first Enid Blyton book?

Yep, I don't think I told anyone about this before. It was The Pig with Green Spots. I remember buying it in MPH Subang Parade, and walking around Parkson reading it afterwards. Couldn't put it down, but had to when my parents warned me that I would surely fall off the escalator if I didn't stop reading. (Strange. I seem to remember it quite well now, though I haven't thought much about it...) Nearly everyone chose The Flyaway Cottage! Why ah?

7. I wanna go to

Ireland. I thought about New Zealand at first, but then now I think I wanna go Ireland. Go see the sea and the hills and scenery. Wonder are there many sheep there though. I would like to go to Middle-Earth's Lothlorien, by the way.

8. My favourite ice cream flavour is

Mint chocolate chip. Nobody got this wrong. Congrats! :D

9. I was in which class for three years?

Tanjung! Some people thought I was going to end up again in Tanjung in Form 4, but I didn't. Heh. Someone thought I was in Seroja for three years. Kononnya classmate for four years dah...

10. What's my favourite colour?

Blue. Though I wonder why someone thought I like black. Me like blue.

Highest scorer was Miss Chin Lei. Congrats congrats congrats! And to the rest too :) Don't get so frustrated if you didn't reach a higher score...I don't often tell people about those things anyway. Except maybe my birthday ;)

I'm hungry. Again. Shoo, you.

[Edit: As you can see in the post below, Yuvha loves me waaaaaaay too much. She had a perfect score in my friend test! Admit it Yuvha, you love meeeeeeeeee....]

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am the definition of pathetic.. Did you see how many times I attempted the quiz?!

XP

I never would have guessed it was Cho Chang. I have this severe need to stab her. Too bad she's not real though =/

Maybe cause..Flyaway Cottage sounds so magical!! hahaha

I was so sure I was right about the first crush thing. Until I got it wrong of course ^^;..

10:27 pm, May 10, 2007  
Blogger Lynn said...

I think Stan and Chin Lei tried three times too! :P

Yeah...Cho Chang. I did NOT like her in Book Five. I wanted to be her in Book Four because Harry was so in love with her!

Dan Radcliffe has been around for so long...time to go maybe XD

11:01 pm, May 10, 2007  
Blogger Yuvha Dharshini said...

oh yes i looove you=D but you do too right? you gotta admit that too! kacang hodoh bwahahaha

11:23 pm, May 11, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love MEEEEEEEE!

I know that! ;)

11:26 pm, May 11, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WTH?! Chin Lei took the test again just to beat me, I know it!

9:50 am, May 12, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're jealous someone else knows me betteeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrr ~

1:59 pm, May 12, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home