Thursday, May 24, 2007

Rise up with fists!!

Meme! Got it off someone else's blog. (Where else? :)

ABCs!

A - Age of first kiss - Never had one!

B - Band listening to right now - The Postal Service/ The Noisettes

C - Crush - Matt Matt MATT MATT!!!!!

D - Dad's name - Leslie

E - Easiest person to talk to - Sister. Chin Lei. And several others.

F - Favourite bands at the moment - The Postal Service, The Noisettes and Arcade Fire

G - Gummy bears or gummy worms? - Don't like either one. They get stuck in my teeth - and now with braces, big no-nos

H - Hometown - Subang Jaya!

I - Instruments - Pen, pencil, paper. Piano.

J - Junior High - SMK USJ 4.

K - Kids - Erm...what? Demons? Brats?

L - Longest car trip - Penang. Or that one time when there was a massive jam along the North-South Highway; took 5 hours to get from Malacca to here.

M - Mom's name - Irene

N* - No... - Smoking in my face (not that I have an issue with people smoking - I don't. Just don't exhale in my face. I don't want your secondary smoke, thank you.) Generalisations. Discrimination. Telling me untruths because you don't want to hurt me, when in fact the lie itself would cause more damage in the end.

O - One wish - It used to be to watch a Muse concert. Since that life wish has been attained...I guess I want to watch Jamie Cullum in concert? Wish right now though...I wish to know the truth. Some things can be so vague these days and I badly want to know.

P - Phobias - Swallowing pills. (Shaddup!)

Q - Quote - That one up there, by Jean-Paul Sartre. And Plath's: In the morning light, all is possible; even becoming a god.

R* - Rocks my stinky socks - Books! Kitties! Me!

There are three brown-black kittens in my backyard. One of them is really fluffy and chubby. Tempting, no? Plus, the mother's an inhabitant of the backyard. So I'm not doing something cruel by wrenching a poor little kid from its mother...

S - Song you sang last - Jamie Cullum's High and Dry

T - Time you woke up today - 7.10 a.m.

U - Unknown fact about me - Er - I'm a picky eater?

V - Vegetable you hate - Chinese parsley. And...cabbage?

W - Worst habit(s) - Putting off many things, even studying for exams. Analysing trivial things too much until I become paranoid. Taking things too personally. Keeping things in when it would have been better to let them out before they build into something huge.

X - X-rays you've had - Takde. Radiation-free :)

Y - Yummy food - Maggi mee goreng!

Z - Zodiac sign - Leo

* Alphabets with this didn't have some accompanying info, so I made them up.

Tests are coming up next week. Is that great or what?

Does anyone have the lyrics to The Noisettes's Malice in Wonderland? I've been looking for days...

OOoo! Jordin won! Yuvha's complaining to me right now. Wait...oh wait...now she's telling me that she thinks she's pregnant. Okay. Wentworth Miller?! Some people are starting to hallucinate in their boredom...

Jenny Lewis...the other singer on Postal Service. Downloaded some of her songs, especially those from Rabbit Fur Coat, the album she did with the Watson twins. (Truth be told, I've never heard of them either.) Her style's waaaaay different from Death Cab or Postal Service. But Rise Up with Fists is nice. Bit country-ish, but laidback. And less angsty.

what are you changing
who do you think you're changing ~

Ooo, this is good. Lewis's Happy. Go listen!

so I could be happy, happy
oh so happy, happy
oh so happy, happy
so happy, so happy ~

I'm so happpeeeeeee...because I messed up one question in my Maths quiz today?

Well anyway I'm happy!

Wonder what Melur puts in their teh tarik.




Your Personality Is Like Acid



A bit wacky, you're very difficult to predict.

One moment you're in your own little happy universe...

And the next, you're on a bad trip to your own personal hell!



Toldya.

2 Comments:

Blogger Yuvha Dharshini said...

yeen!

even i cant swallow pills until now okay? its like i have this phobia that i might get choked after swallowing it and that i might die. Now you don't want to lose me at a very young age right?So, until now im sticking to liquid syrups =D.

and no, im not hallucinating. it is the fact =D. he is in my room 24/7. poster lah girl!

12:02 am, May 26, 2007  
Blogger Lynn said...

Yuvhaaaaaa! Ooo, same phobia! =D So padan kan!

Er...whatever you say about Wentworth Miller la. You sure you're not obsessing too much over him? ;) I jealous tau!

12:09 am, May 26, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home