Friday, June 08, 2007

The big move

All right. I know what you'll be thinking when I tell you this. You'll probably go You've blogged enough; what the hell are you doing with your life?! But still - we aspire to things which may not seem that logical to others...

And so here it is. Livejournal blog. Story archives. Muah.


Guess who's coming back this Saturday?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh! Pick me! Pick me! Let me guess... It's.............. none other than our dear GLASE TAN! Right?

9:24 am, June 08, 2007  
Blogger Lynn said...

Kennetto!

Yes! It's the one and only GRACE TAN!!!!! =D

5:55 pm, June 08, 2007  
Blogger Yuvha Dharshini said...

GRACE!!!!!!!!!!!!! she is gonna be back!!! yay!!! eh yeen you u change blog wan? be loyal to blogspot lah!

9:53 pm, June 08, 2007  
Blogger Lynn said...

Not changing blog la Yuvha!!

I'm just posting my stories in LJ. Also because I want to continue reading more fanfiction ;)

I am, forever more, a loyal blogspotter. Bwahahahahahaha! :P

10:28 pm, June 08, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home