Did you manage to manufacture the ....'s?
Darth Vader: Matt, I am your father.
Matt: Ohmigosh, REALLY??!! Woohooo! Can I get my own Zeta spaceship?
Darth Vader: No.
Matt: Aww man...
Darth Vader: You can have a lightsabre though. Here.
Matt: Ooo pretty! *swishswish* Ooops...
Darth Vader: Matt, that was my life support machine!
Matt: Really? It looks less sophisticated than my acoustic guitar, I must say. Look, what does this button do?
Darth Vader: Matt, no! NOOOOOOOOO! AAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!! My voice! You've changed my voice permanently! Aw man! Now I sound like some whiny kid! I want my voice back! My sexy deep hot voice!
Matt: Hey, you sound like me!
Darth Vader: ...
Matt: That's a good thing.
Darth Vader: I sound like a woman.
Matt: Not a bad thing eh? Sides, my band is cool, because of me, you know? The whole falsetto, Apocalyptic vibe I've got going for years. See -
Darth Vader: You misunderstood me, my boy.
Matt: Is it true that your first wife's name was Patme?
Darth Vader: Padme.
Matt: Sounds the same.
Darth Vader: Have you seen Luke?
Matt: You mean that dude with the bad hair and one of those pwetty sparkly light thingies?
Harry: Hey you're insulting me!
Darth Vader: Who're you?
Harry: I'm the Boy-Who-Lived.
Matt: And I am the guy who rocks so hard on stage that my female fans think they're going into orgasm.
Harry: ...
Darth Vader: ...
Matt: What? Did I say something funny?
Harry: You sound gay. Sure he's not gay, Darth?
Brian: *from the sidelines* Hey I object to that statement, pretty boy! What have you been doing with horses, huh?
Darth Vader: Matt's a good boy.
Matt: Bye bye!
Harry: Where did he go?
Darth Vader: Looking for Zeta spaceships. He thinks they're real.
Harry: Are they?
Darth Vader: Do you like Draco Malfoy?
Harry: ...
Darth Vader: Wait - YOU DO?
Harry: I thought that was a rhetoric question.
Darth Vader: It was....yeah...but you kinda blushed -
Harry: Nothing wrong with it, right? I mean, you have this in books from much earlier on already. Look at Frodo and Sam.
Gandalf: And me.
Dumbledore: Personally though, I find that Sugar Quills will charm the girls, but Acid Pops get the guys all the time *winks*
Harry: Gotta go! *whew!* (That was close.) Dobby!
Dobby: Yes, master?
Harry: Where's Winky? Hermione's planning to get her new clothes...
Dobby: Sir...sir...Winky is crying, sir. She refuses to believe that Draco Malfoy is in love with -
Harry: Enough!
Dobby: Anything else I can do for you, sir?
Harry: Yeah. Get me Ginny. I think we have some papers to go over...
Dobby: Sir?
Harry: Hmmm?
Dobby: Why is your wedding ring in the compost heap?
Harry: Is it? I must have accidentally on purpose misplaced it...Ginny's not going to like this...
Dobby: Will Malfoy be dining here tonight?
Harry: Erm...ah...no. No. Not tonight. Ginny will be pretty messy, and Malfoy's another whiner too...so erm...no.
Dobby: I'll inform Malfoy about this then. He's waiting for you in your study right now.
Harry: Is he? *sprints away*
Hermione: Harry!
Dobby: Miss Hermione!
Hermione: Where's Harry?
Dobby: He's meeting Mister Malfoy in his room right now, miss.
Hermione: WTF??!
Dobby: Yes, miss. I'm afraid so.
Hermione: But Draco's my freaking FIANCE! How long have they been doing this?!
Dobby: About a year now, miss.
Hermione: Does Ron know?
Dobby: Mister Weasley is part of the proceedings too, miss.
Hermione: ZOMG!
Dobby: Miss?
Hermione: DRACO!
Dobby: Miss, sir said that he must not be disturbed when he meets Mister Malfoy!
Hermione: That's my FUTURE HUSBAND WE'RE TALKING ABOUT! HARRY JAMES POTTER!
Dobby: Miss! Sir will be very angry if you do this!
Hermione: *presses ear to closed door*
Harry: Yes Draco?
Draco: Very good.
Hermione: *blasts door open*
Harry: OMG, HERMIONE!
Draco: Hermione!
Hermione: ...
Harry: ...
Draco: ...
Dobby: ...
Hermione: You never told me!
Harry: I'm sorry!
Draco: Look love, let's be reasonable -
Hermione: Dobby said Ron's in this too!
Harry: We were planning to tell you soon, honest!
Hermione: Did you plan to tell it before my wedding?
Harry: ...
Draco: Yes. Definitely.
Hermione: You've lied, you've all lied...
Harry: We didn't want people to start talking...
Draco: Hermione!
Hermione: Shut up! How dare you guys build a chocolate factory here without telling me! And look! Non-fattening chocolate! How dare you!
Draco: Hermione! I meant this as a wedding gift to you!
Hermione: ...
Harry: From me and Ron too, of course.
Hermione: You - you -
Draco: I'm sorry you got upset, but we meant this as a surprise, honest.
Hermione: Draco!
Draco: Don't be angry now, kay?
Hermione: How could I? *starts sobbing*
Matt: Hey guys! Where's the caramel?
Matt: What? Never seen a guy with a stuffed Hedwig before?
Matt: Ohmigosh, REALLY??!! Woohooo! Can I get my own Zeta spaceship?
Darth Vader: No.
Matt: Aww man...
Darth Vader: You can have a lightsabre though. Here.
Matt: Ooo pretty! *swishswish* Ooops...
Darth Vader: Matt, that was my life support machine!
Matt: Really? It looks less sophisticated than my acoustic guitar, I must say. Look, what does this button do?
Darth Vader: Matt, no! NOOOOOOOOO! AAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!! My voice! You've changed my voice permanently! Aw man! Now I sound like some whiny kid! I want my voice back! My sexy deep hot voice!
Matt: Hey, you sound like me!
Darth Vader: ...
Matt: That's a good thing.
Darth Vader: I sound like a woman.
Matt: Not a bad thing eh? Sides, my band is cool, because of me, you know? The whole falsetto, Apocalyptic vibe I've got going for years. See -
Darth Vader: You misunderstood me, my boy.
Matt: Is it true that your first wife's name was Patme?
Darth Vader: Padme.
Matt: Sounds the same.
Darth Vader: Have you seen Luke?
Matt: You mean that dude with the bad hair and one of those pwetty sparkly light thingies?
Harry: Hey you're insulting me!
Darth Vader: Who're you?
Harry: I'm the Boy-Who-Lived.
Matt: And I am the guy who rocks so hard on stage that my female fans think they're going into orgasm.
Harry: ...
Darth Vader: ...
Matt: What? Did I say something funny?
Harry: You sound gay. Sure he's not gay, Darth?
Brian: *from the sidelines* Hey I object to that statement, pretty boy! What have you been doing with horses, huh?
Darth Vader: Matt's a good boy.
Matt: Bye bye!
Harry: Where did he go?
Darth Vader: Looking for Zeta spaceships. He thinks they're real.
Harry: Are they?
Darth Vader: Do you like Draco Malfoy?
Harry: ...
Darth Vader: Wait - YOU DO?
Harry: I thought that was a rhetoric question.
Darth Vader: It was....yeah...but you kinda blushed -
Harry: Nothing wrong with it, right? I mean, you have this in books from much earlier on already. Look at Frodo and Sam.
Gandalf: And me.
Dumbledore: Personally though, I find that Sugar Quills will charm the girls, but Acid Pops get the guys all the time *winks*
Harry: Gotta go! *whew!* (That was close.) Dobby!
Dobby: Yes, master?
Harry: Where's Winky? Hermione's planning to get her new clothes...
Dobby: Sir...sir...Winky is crying, sir. She refuses to believe that Draco Malfoy is in love with -
Harry: Enough!
Dobby: Anything else I can do for you, sir?
Harry: Yeah. Get me Ginny. I think we have some papers to go over...
Dobby: Sir?
Harry: Hmmm?
Dobby: Why is your wedding ring in the compost heap?
Harry: Is it? I must have accidentally on purpose misplaced it...Ginny's not going to like this...
Dobby: Will Malfoy be dining here tonight?
Harry: Erm...ah...no. No. Not tonight. Ginny will be pretty messy, and Malfoy's another whiner too...so erm...no.
Dobby: I'll inform Malfoy about this then. He's waiting for you in your study right now.
Harry: Is he? *sprints away*
Hermione: Harry!
Dobby: Miss Hermione!
Hermione: Where's Harry?
Dobby: He's meeting Mister Malfoy in his room right now, miss.
Hermione: WTF??!
Dobby: Yes, miss. I'm afraid so.
Hermione: But Draco's my freaking FIANCE! How long have they been doing this?!
Dobby: About a year now, miss.
Hermione: Does Ron know?
Dobby: Mister Weasley is part of the proceedings too, miss.
Hermione: ZOMG!
Dobby: Miss?
Hermione: DRACO!
Dobby: Miss, sir said that he must not be disturbed when he meets Mister Malfoy!
Hermione: That's my FUTURE HUSBAND WE'RE TALKING ABOUT! HARRY JAMES POTTER!
Dobby: Miss! Sir will be very angry if you do this!
Hermione: *presses ear to closed door*
Harry: Yes Draco?
Draco: Very good.
Hermione: *blasts door open*
Harry: OMG, HERMIONE!
Draco: Hermione!
Hermione: ...
Harry: ...
Draco: ...
Dobby: ...
Hermione: You never told me!
Harry: I'm sorry!
Draco: Look love, let's be reasonable -
Hermione: Dobby said Ron's in this too!
Harry: We were planning to tell you soon, honest!
Hermione: Did you plan to tell it before my wedding?
Harry: ...
Draco: Yes. Definitely.
Hermione: You've lied, you've all lied...
Harry: We didn't want people to start talking...
Draco: Hermione!
Hermione: Shut up! How dare you guys build a chocolate factory here without telling me! And look! Non-fattening chocolate! How dare you!
Draco: Hermione! I meant this as a wedding gift to you!
Hermione: ...
Harry: From me and Ron too, of course.
Hermione: You - you -
Draco: I'm sorry you got upset, but we meant this as a surprise, honest.
Hermione: Draco!
Draco: Don't be angry now, kay?
Hermione: How could I? *starts sobbing*
Matt: Hey guys! Where's the caramel?
Matt: What? Never seen a guy with a stuffed Hedwig before?

6 Comments:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
i think my mind is too dirty ><
Thanks! =D
I guess my mind is too! :P
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my mind was dirty too!!! way to go yeen!!!
Thank you!!!!! =D
Who so naughty wan ah?
This is real good! I thought they were gays at first.. LOL!
Ahahahaha =D Thanks!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home