They will see us waving from such great heights
Watched Children of Men today! And it was ripped off the original DVD, so there were no glitches, thank you. And Clive Owen was pretty hot eh. Wonder why it didn't get past the Malaysian censors though. Never shown here, and no mentions of any cinema planning to show it. No nudity - just a brief shot, about a few seconds, but there was quite a lot of shooting. And the ending was quite abrupt, and open to interpretation.
But anyway. It's a good movie. Don't miss it. And if you can, tell me if you have Sofia Coppola's Marie Antoinette. It's fluff, but I wanna watch.
Funny. Blogger ate my post last night. I wonder why. Did it reject too many Youtube videos ah?
Right. Children of Men. It's year 2027, and all humans are infertile. The last baby was born in 2009, and none came after that. And no, it's not all due to females; males too, it seems, contributed a lot. They changed the story in the movie. The book puts it at about year 2021, with the last baby born 1995, Year Omega. I want the book now! Ooo, look at this, from wiki:
Theo takes us back to 1995, when, for reasons unknown, the sperm counts of all human males plummeted to zero. Even sperm already in storage lost their potency.
Theo is the main character, played, of course, by the dashing Clive Owen. I guess, if you want a proper happy ending, it'll be better to read the book.
And now it's on my birthday list. Two months to go.
But anyway. It's a good movie. Don't miss it. And if you can, tell me if you have Sofia Coppola's Marie Antoinette. It's fluff, but I wanna watch.
Funny. Blogger ate my post last night. I wonder why. Did it reject too many Youtube videos ah?
Right. Children of Men. It's year 2027, and all humans are infertile. The last baby was born in 2009, and none came after that. And no, it's not all due to females; males too, it seems, contributed a lot. They changed the story in the movie. The book puts it at about year 2021, with the last baby born 1995, Year Omega. I want the book now! Ooo, look at this, from wiki:
Theo takes us back to 1995, when, for reasons unknown, the sperm counts of all human males plummeted to zero. Even sperm already in storage lost their potency.
Theo is the main character, played, of course, by the dashing Clive Owen. I guess, if you want a proper happy ending, it'll be better to read the book.
And now it's on my birthday list. Two months to go.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home