Wednesday, June 20, 2007

There is no peace that I've found so far

Funny thing. Downloaded this song a few months ago - I think it was way back in March! - but never really listened to it.



Snow Patrol's Set the Fire to the Third Bar, with Martha Wainwright, Rufus's sister. Didn't like her voice at first, but now I find it works really well.

Nothing much to report. Things are still kinda out of balance, I have no idea why.

Pictures of Number 12 Grimmauld Place...I thought it would be much roomier, but this works well enough for me. Apparently Sirius's mother isn't in the script, so you won't get to see or hear her in the new movie. Feel kind of cheated about that.

Arctic Monkey's Fluorescent Adolescent. Don't watch much tv these days - as most people seem to know, I wonder why - but this video caught my attention when my sister was watching tv. (Or was it my parents? Never mind.) I don't even like the Arctic Monkeys...Brainstorm was just that - a massive, massive brain-pounding headache. But I like this song. And the video. Funny, but in a very disturbing way. Har har.



And another thing. The Fratelli's Baby Fratelli video I posted last year included scenes from Hot Fuzz, the new British movie coming out...tomorrow. Eheheheh. It looks funny. And...?

And I still can't sit through the whole Maroon 5's Makes Me Wonder. I thought their previous ones were weird, but ahah, no. Maybe it's only me. I'm rambling.

Right. Got school tomorrow. Now be good kiddies.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

That's a very cool video, the first one. Nifty song too.

What a sad video. But Arctic Monkey's good.

Makes Me Wonder is radio friendly. Live version is horrible.

1:32 pm, June 21, 2007  
Blogger A said...

Oh no..! I was actually hoping to see his mother! Argh!!!

2:32 pm, June 21, 2007  
Blogger Lynn said...

Oh hi guys =)

Heh. Yeah, cool video and catchy song, but never made it to radio or MTV, wonder why. Instead you get Rihanna dancing round in the rain in some leather thing. Suspect.

Really liked the Arctic Monkeys vid. Nothing to do with my sense of humour, of course.

Azlan! Yep, LJ community reported that =( I was really hoping to see her too. Guess the scriptwriters didn't think she was too important =/

10:54 pm, June 21, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home