Sunday, July 01, 2007

Alex Kapranos is so hot

Okay Chin Lei. He is. Like Matt ;) Anyway, got your attention!

Methinks we have to come up with some scale to measure hotness. Like how Nando's measures the degree of spiciness for their sauces. Mild Peri-peri, Flaming Hot, etc. Wentworth Miller though, goes right through the roof. He's in his own category.

Right. Short post. Went to the Atria for the Big Bookshop sale - thanks to Shahira who told me about it! =D - and it was so quiet. Really dead. Unlike the MPH sale. And this sale, my friend, was goooooooood.

List of the books I got...

1. Of Mice and Men - John Steinbeck
2. Captain Corelli's Mandolin - Louis de Bernieres
3. The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas - John Boyne
4. Ghost Story - Toby Litt
5. Broken Biscuits - Liz Kettle
6. On Beauty - Zadie Smith

Very happy with them. Not much classics though, only the newer Penguin ones, like The Sheltering Sky and Venus in Furs. For some reason, they had lots of Smith's The Accidental and Krauss's The History of Love.

I think I just forgot to head over to the CD section. I saw this girl carrying a Love Actually DVD when I was paying at the counter. Had to go then. =(

Well anyway, it's not so bad.

I've got me some books! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home