Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Tu se morta!

You are dead!

Something something from Monteverdi's opera, Orfeo. First great opera ever written. In the Baroque period. Been studying for music, you see. Midterm this Thursday. Then there's that maths quiz, and Economics midterm on Friday...

Tired, okay, but haven't been able to resist blogging. Been listening to classical music since Monday. I'm bored of it, really. Except for Beethoven's pieces; that guy rocks. Better than Mozart. Because I still don't like Mozart...

Personal schedule quite off now, wonder what happened. Extra class tomorrow till 6. Tak nak. I'm not done studying yet, as usual...

And oh yeah, some promotional thing from Harry Pooper Potter.




Thingy spelled Sirius as "Serius". I'm Sirius - I mean, serious. Didn't check wan meh, these people? Next thing you know, they'll be spelling Draco as Dorko Malfoy. Heya. But this idea about the soundtrack box thing is pretty cool, is it not? Like the Youtube idea.

Funny thing. Last week I was disagreeing with my friend during class, saying that Draco MUST NOT DIE, because she wanted him to die. And now this week, I'm saying that Draco WOULD BE BETTER OFF DEAD, while she's changed her mind and now wants Draco to live. Either way, we both don't like Draco Rowling-style, because he's an insipid little brat there. In fanfic though...there are many versions...I think I'm giving up fanfics for a bit; got quite sick of them recently. I read mostly Draco/Hermione fanfics, and some fanfics border on things that would make you go, "Like that also can wan ah?!" Siriusly. Hermione the Bimbo/Vamp. Draco the Sex God. (Die you chauvinistic prats!) Hermione the Lost, Innocent Girl. Draco the Sensitive, Idealistic Man. (Since when has Hermione been entirely innocent - the later books show the Dark Side of her nature, really; and Draco is hardly "sensitive", unless you count crying in Moaning Myrtle's bathroom sensitive.)

I don't have anything against guys who cry though. It's just that some portrayals of Draco are really, really, OOC (out of character). And I don't like to think and read that Hermione is some seductive, mysterious woman. I like her for her nerdiness, thank you very much.

And - ahah - found this extremely interesting and random site today. The Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia. The complete opposite of Wiki. Their aim is to present as many inaccurate, random and completely irrelevant facts as possible, regardless of logic and propriety. I might warn you though, that this site is inaccurate. That's an understatement, by the way.

Some new picsies from Harry Potter 5.

I hate not being able to drive. And just when I'm starting to think of going for seminars etc etc etc, all these tests and exams turn up.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeen, you've just been reading the wrong fics!

and all the best in all the tests u have to sit for.

1:00 pm, June 28, 2007  
Blogger Lynn said...

Niah...been looking round la :P best one so far is in my LJ memory. Not sure if you've read it...but fu-yoh, the writing style's really unique.

Heh. Thankies! =D

12:16 am, June 29, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home