Ohhh, Plath will kill me for this!
Was chatting online with several people just now - though I really shouldn't right now - and for some reason, Plath's The Applicant hit me, several lines, and I started modifying the words. Here's the original.
And here's mine. It's nothing personal =) Just some random idea. This constitutes plagiarism really...but oh well.
Application
First, is she your sort of person?
Does she wear
A tube, dress or a mini
Braces and a piercing,
Three-inch stilettos or skinny jeans.
Scars to show something’s missing? No, no? Then
How can you give her a thing?
Stop glaring.
Open your hand.
Empty? Empty. Here’s her hand.
To fill her and willing
To promise bread and heart
She’ll do whatever you tell her.
Will you like her?
Is it guaranteed?
Don’t shut your eyes before the end
And dilute the imminent denial.
You’ll make new joy from endings.
I notice you’re stark naked
How about this suit –
Old, worn, but not a bad fit.
Will she like it?
It is waterproof, shatterproof, proof
Against tears and cries through the roof
Believe me, she’ll love you in it.
Now my head, excuse me, is empty.
I have the proof for that.
Come here, sweetie, out of the closet.
Well, what do you make of that?
I’m naked as paper to start
But in twenty-five years she’ll be silver
In fifty, gold.
A living doll, everything for luck.
It can sing, it can fuck,
It can talk, talk, talk.
She’s yours, there’s nothing wrong with her.
You have a hole, she’ll patch you up.
You have an eye, she’s your image.
My boy, you love her
Do you want this, want this, want this.
Like I said, I shouldn't be doing this now! :P
And here's mine. It's nothing personal =) Just some random idea. This constitutes plagiarism really...but oh well.
Application
First, is she your sort of person?
Does she wear
A tube, dress or a mini
Braces and a piercing,
Three-inch stilettos or skinny jeans.
Scars to show something’s missing? No, no? Then
How can you give her a thing?
Stop glaring.
Open your hand.
Empty? Empty. Here’s her hand.
To fill her and willing
To promise bread and heart
She’ll do whatever you tell her.
Will you like her?
Is it guaranteed?
Don’t shut your eyes before the end
And dilute the imminent denial.
You’ll make new joy from endings.
I notice you’re stark naked
How about this suit –
Old, worn, but not a bad fit.
Will she like it?
It is waterproof, shatterproof, proof
Against tears and cries through the roof
Believe me, she’ll love you in it.
Now my head, excuse me, is empty.
I have the proof for that.
Come here, sweetie, out of the closet.
Well, what do you make of that?
I’m naked as paper to start
But in twenty-five years she’ll be silver
In fifty, gold.
A living doll, everything for luck.
It can sing, it can fuck,
It can talk, talk, talk.
She’s yours, there’s nothing wrong with her.
You have a hole, she’ll patch you up.
You have an eye, she’s your image.
My boy, you love her
Do you want this, want this, want this.
Like I said, I shouldn't be doing this now! :P

4 Comments:
wei..y u bother wat i do !!!stupid
n muse suxs 4eva
jay chou roxs 4eva
zzen zhang
n him
That has no relevance whatsoever to the post.
Right, nothing personal.
Hello? Do I know you?
AND FOR THE LAST TIME, DON'T DISTURB ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh, it's you too.
That's the thing about the girl, she has no idea what she's talking about =/
And she does share a big percentage of genes with me, you know.
Now is that a good or a bad thing...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home