Nothing better
Okay, what have they done to THINK Online? Am thinking about actually going to their office - just somewhere along the shops opposite Taylors - to ask what has happened. I can't access their site anywhere. Not even in college. I'm not blacklisted, thanks. I just want to read!!
Now let's see...been going to Mugglenet quite regularly. I don't think Harry is going to die. He has to live, and get married to Ginny, and have a Quidditch team of his own. Come to think of it though...Rowling mentioned that two of her main characters will be dying. And considering how many Weasleys there are in the story, someone's going to snuff it...in my opinion. If not Ron, then Ginny. Mental torture for Harry if either one gets kidnapped or killed. Look what happened when Kreacher lied about Sirius. And you Ginny haters can rejoice!
I've gone into one of my lazy phases again. Skipping classes - just because. Don't be shocked, yeah.
And I love this article on Harry. A bit snarky, a bit satirical...well just read it.
And Dan Radcliffe looks good, does he not? Not...effeminate. Yeah hah.
PostSecret hasn't updated since Sunday. First they open the comments, then they don't update. Did anything happen?
Counted down the weeks to finals. I haven't got any free weeks left. Assignments or tests every week from now on. Tiring. Blah.
Reading Zadie Smith's On Beauty. Quite an unexpected story for me. But I like the way she writes.
Nothing much. Sleep time is messed up now.
Seems like I've been doing a lot of waiting lately. Just something that comes up occasionally, I guess. Waiting for the class to start, waiting for the bus, waiting to go home, waiting for lunch...waiting to die...morbid. Waiting for the holidays!
One of those melancholic blah days, I guess.
But even at our swiftest speed we couldn't break from the concrete,
In the city where we still reside.
And I have learned that even landlocked lovers yearn for the sea like navy men,
'Cause now we say goodnight from our own separate sides,
Like brothers on a hotel bed.
Now let's see...been going to Mugglenet quite regularly. I don't think Harry is going to die. He has to live, and get married to Ginny, and have a Quidditch team of his own. Come to think of it though...Rowling mentioned that two of her main characters will be dying. And considering how many Weasleys there are in the story, someone's going to snuff it...in my opinion. If not Ron, then Ginny. Mental torture for Harry if either one gets kidnapped or killed. Look what happened when Kreacher lied about Sirius. And you Ginny haters can rejoice!
I've gone into one of my lazy phases again. Skipping classes - just because. Don't be shocked, yeah.
And I love this article on Harry. A bit snarky, a bit satirical...well just read it.
And Dan Radcliffe looks good, does he not? Not...effeminate. Yeah hah.
PostSecret hasn't updated since Sunday. First they open the comments, then they don't update. Did anything happen?
Counted down the weeks to finals. I haven't got any free weeks left. Assignments or tests every week from now on. Tiring. Blah.
Reading Zadie Smith's On Beauty. Quite an unexpected story for me. But I like the way she writes.
Nothing much. Sleep time is messed up now.
Seems like I've been doing a lot of waiting lately. Just something that comes up occasionally, I guess. Waiting for the class to start, waiting for the bus, waiting to go home, waiting for lunch...waiting to die...morbid. Waiting for the holidays!
One of those melancholic blah days, I guess.
But even at our swiftest speed we couldn't break from the concrete,
In the city where we still reside.
And I have learned that even landlocked lovers yearn for the sea like navy men,
'Cause now we say goodnight from our own separate sides,
Like brothers on a hotel bed.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home