The best you ever had, the best you ever had
Great. Ahaahahahahahaha.
Somebody's birthday is todaaay ~
I'm supposed to be sleepy. But I'm so tired, it has become a kind of anti-exhaustion. Like Pratchett's anti-light. The absence of light is darkness, but the opposite of light is anti-light. The absence of both light and dark, because darkness has to be present to be detected too. So the opposite of light is not merely the presence of darkness, but the negative view of light.
No, don't worry, I'm not going to spout some quack philosophy/psychology/psychobabble right now.
I'm skiving off doing my Econs assignment. I'll keep you updated about it, just to make sure that my friend doesn't behead me tomorrow. I'll give her my cute pig ears as proof of my presence/existence, doncha worry.
Going to watch Optimus Prime and his buddies tomorrow. Nyahaha. Truthfully, I never watched Transformers when I was a kid. It was all Power Rangers, with some weird morphing machines. And some weird teenagers who think that they can save the world. Probably they would be diagnosed as having delusions of grandeur - read: schizophrenia - right now. Just saying. But I did want to be Pink Ranger because she was - well - pink.
I liked Tom and Jerry better though. Especially Jerry. There was this one episode on the mice's (bad grammar? Tak kisah) jazz club, where Jerry played the piano like a pro. And with those large ears...well you get the idea. Cuuuuuuuuute like anything.
And Dexter's Lab. With his airhead sister DeeDee, who keeps sitting on him because he's so short. Rugrats. As Told By Ginger - which I liked even better than Lizzie McGuire. (Ginger wasn't so ditzy.)
Nothing doing. Everything is piling up, but I'm lepas tanganing right now. It's 12 a.m., yeah har.
Ooo, Feist's 1234. Go listen! The MV's even campier than Mika's Love Today, but hey, who cares. I'm happy =DD
And Eliot's Ash Wednesday, (third part). No idea why these lines came up last night:
Lord, I am not worthy
Lord, I am not worthy
I wasn't even emo-ing then. Just is, I guess. One thing about poems - every reading seems different.
but oh she may know
as she walks out the door
and oh she's so cold
but she thinks you're a bore
and oh she may leave
but then you want more
then 1-2-3-4
get out the door
(Not the lyrics. I changed some ;)
Somebody's birthday is todaaay ~
I'm supposed to be sleepy. But I'm so tired, it has become a kind of anti-exhaustion. Like Pratchett's anti-light. The absence of light is darkness, but the opposite of light is anti-light. The absence of both light and dark, because darkness has to be present to be detected too. So the opposite of light is not merely the presence of darkness, but the negative view of light.
No, don't worry, I'm not going to spout some quack philosophy/psychology/psychobabble right now.
I'm skiving off doing my Econs assignment. I'll keep you updated about it, just to make sure that my friend doesn't behead me tomorrow. I'll give her my cute pig ears as proof of my presence/existence, doncha worry.
Going to watch Optimus Prime and his buddies tomorrow. Nyahaha. Truthfully, I never watched Transformers when I was a kid. It was all Power Rangers, with some weird morphing machines. And some weird teenagers who think that they can save the world. Probably they would be diagnosed as having delusions of grandeur - read: schizophrenia - right now. Just saying. But I did want to be Pink Ranger because she was - well - pink.
I liked Tom and Jerry better though. Especially Jerry. There was this one episode on the mice's (bad grammar? Tak kisah) jazz club, where Jerry played the piano like a pro. And with those large ears...well you get the idea. Cuuuuuuuuute like anything.
And Dexter's Lab. With his airhead sister DeeDee, who keeps sitting on him because he's so short. Rugrats. As Told By Ginger - which I liked even better than Lizzie McGuire. (Ginger wasn't so ditzy.)
Nothing doing. Everything is piling up, but I'm lepas tanganing right now. It's 12 a.m., yeah har.
Ooo, Feist's 1234. Go listen! The MV's even campier than Mika's Love Today, but hey, who cares. I'm happy =DD
And Eliot's Ash Wednesday, (third part). No idea why these lines came up last night:
Lord, I am not worthy
Lord, I am not worthy
I wasn't even emo-ing then. Just is, I guess. One thing about poems - every reading seems different.
but oh she may know
as she walks out the door
and oh she's so cold
but she thinks you're a bore
and oh she may leave
but then you want more
then 1-2-3-4
get out the door
(Not the lyrics. I changed some ;)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home