Wednesday, July 18, 2007

It unscrews the other way

"The thing about growing up with Fred and George," said Ginny thoughtfully, "is that you sort of start thinking anything's possible if you've got enough nerve."

Listening to: Make This Go On Forever, by Snow Patrol

A month to my birthday!

I know I'm being super mengada now, but this list as much as my own list as for...erm...others:

1. Eyes Open - Snow Patrol

2. Toblerone chocolate :D

3. The Ladies of Grace Adieu - Susanna Clarke

4. Sylvia Plath - if you do see Johnny Panic and the Bible of Dreams anywhere, PLEASE tell me!

5. Sandman graphic novel - Neil Gaiman

I'd be happy with a notebook. If you're planning to get me anything XD It's not so much the present really...just the fact that you remembered. You remember my birthday, I'm going to love you. Hah. Seriously.

And it's beginning to get to me
That I know more of the stars and sea
Than I do of what's in your head

~ It's Beginning to Get to Me, Snow Patrol

Bring on the emo. I want to prepare myself before Saturday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home