Sunday, July 15, 2007

Counting down!

Kay, first things first:

Did anyone pre-order their HP7 in Subang Parade's MPH? And if you did, are you going at 7 a.m.?

I AM! I AM! Tell me if you are!

(Still can remember when I went to collect HP6. Add Maths tuition that morning, and most people were only half awake when they arrived at tuition. They thought I was insane to get up so early to get the book. I'm in love with Harry, lovelies. Nothing in this world can stop me - argh, that woman.)

Kinokuniya's promotion sounds awesome. But it's in KLCC, so far:( Why lah. Borders seems pretty quiet, wonder why. MPH, as usual, tooting their very loud horns. We're here! HERE!!

Another thing, the MPH Young Malaysian Writers Search has started. Details and entry form here. I have absolutely no idea what to write :/ Subject looks pretty difficult for me. I've got an idea, but it's lame. Maybe that's the problem; I shoot it down before I even start working on it. Heh.

It's about a month left to my birthday!

*By the way, my wish list is in the sidebar. Just saying =)

You gotta capture the spirit, I gotta know right now
I see you before me, won't you show me how
I am the landlord, you'll be my troubadour
Was it better before me?
Won't you show me how, how?


How how how how how how how?

Funny dream last night. Someone came over to my house - a friend, I think it was Grace - and she was having flu or a fever. I tried looking for Panadols to give her, but there were none. And I was going a bit crazy, because I knew that the Panadol stock at home would never go out. Nothing crazy, but it's just odd. People don't dream about Panadols, do they?

from Fever 103 degrees, by Plath :P

I am too pure for you or anyone.
Your body
Hurts me as the world hurts God. I am a lantern -

My head a moon
Of Japanese paper, my gold beaten skin
Infinitely delicate and infinitely expensive.

Does not my heat astound you. And my light.
All by myself I am a huge camellia
Glowing and coming and going, flush on flush.

I think I am going up,
I think I may rise -
The beads of hot metal fly, and I, love, I

Am a pure acetylene
Virgin
Attended by roses,

By kisses, by cherubim,
By whatever these pink things mean.
Not you, nor him.

Not him, nor him
(My selves dissolving, old whore petticoats)-
To Paradise.


Lazy blogging. I love these lines though.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I AM ! I AM! I AM! See you there!!!!!

hopefully subang parade's mph will b as lovely as kino
on that day.

5:03 pm, July 15, 2007  
Blogger Lynn said...

YOU ARE??

Why didn't say wan?!

I didn't ask :P

See ya there!!!!!! :D

11:30 pm, July 15, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home