That's it?!
Feels so anti-climactic =( The anticipation, the nerves, the long loooong speculations - then hey, it's all over.
Harry Potter yeah. It kept coming up in Economics class today, because we were doing something on price discrimination...lecturer refused to talk more though. Anyway, the Big Four are selling the book at 20% discount, so go get it if you haven't.
This book's somewhat special, in that I could picture clearly what was going on in my mind...guess it was because of the movie a week earlier. Not complaining though. Evanna Lynch is perfect as Luna, and I don't mind a little eye-candy by imagining Dan as Harry. Or Rupert as Ron...awwwwww, so adorkable!
This blog will remain spoiler-free for a week...I'm posting all Deathly Hallows-related stuff on my LJ. Including an extremely emo post on some unfortunate events.
All right, someone has called me twice already, and every time I answer the phone, the person puts down. Right. If your number is 014-6291252, answer me or else, kay? If it's just a wrong number, then sod off.
Slightly pissed off. Just got nagged at.
New tentative time-table for next semester is out - you're seriously going to hate me. I'm planning to take Macroeconomics and Accounts (we're starting from scratch - ha! ;) and I might not even have any classes on Friday, if all goes well and LAN subject doesn't clash with anything else...
Finals in two weeks' time. I've still got about half the History textbook to get through =/ Now how I do act as a manic depressive woman again?
Harry Potter yeah. It kept coming up in Economics class today, because we were doing something on price discrimination...lecturer refused to talk more though. Anyway, the Big Four are selling the book at 20% discount, so go get it if you haven't.
This book's somewhat special, in that I could picture clearly what was going on in my mind...guess it was because of the movie a week earlier. Not complaining though. Evanna Lynch is perfect as Luna, and I don't mind a little eye-candy by imagining Dan as Harry. Or Rupert as Ron...awwwwww, so adorkable!
This blog will remain spoiler-free for a week...I'm posting all Deathly Hallows-related stuff on my LJ. Including an extremely emo post on some unfortunate events.
All right, someone has called me twice already, and every time I answer the phone, the person puts down. Right. If your number is 014-6291252, answer me or else, kay? If it's just a wrong number, then sod off.
Slightly pissed off. Just got nagged at.
New tentative time-table for next semester is out - you're seriously going to hate me. I'm planning to take Macroeconomics and Accounts (we're starting from scratch - ha! ;) and I might not even have any classes on Friday, if all goes well and LAN subject doesn't clash with anything else...
Finals in two weeks' time. I've still got about half the History textbook to get through =/ Now how I do act as a manic depressive woman again?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home