Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Cos you said the brains that I had went to my head

For want of patience, for crying out loud!

I am supposed to be studying, but yet again, the same old tired excuses. Right. I'm going to finish FOUR CHAPTERS of History today. Through any means possible - and erm no, it doesn't include blogging and whining about it. I promise you I'll be getting off soon. Very soon. Really soon.

Hah. Who am I kidding? Myself, more like :P But determination is essential in these trying times...

Right. Watched Elizabeth on Sunday. Good movie, but too much blood for me to like more than I do. Cate Blanchett was awesome, and if the movie is anything to go by - which I shouldn't, since it's been criticized for being historically inaccurate - the Virgin Queen wasn't quite a virgin, Walsingham was brutal himself and Elizabeth gave up on marriage because of Dudley (?). Anyway, Geoffrey Rush was really cool in it, heh.

Okay. Study. See ya.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

finally!

So wanna watch "the golden age" when it comes out?

You better :P

clive!

5:19 pm, August 07, 2007  
Blogger Lynn said...

Yeah hah! I loved the last line Blanchett said: "I am now married to England". Chunted sial. (Though the, erm, white-painted face was a bit too much la. And why did she cut off her hair????)

Clive Clive CLIVE!

5:44 pm, August 07, 2007  
Blogger chinlei said...

cos elizabeth 1 memang looked like tht in real life.

ooh.. btw, go check out "becoming jane" punya trailer. not sure bout anne hathaway.. but who cares... go drool over james mcavoy instead :p

7:31 pm, August 07, 2007  
Blogger Lynn said...

Yeah, she did XD History textbook has very unflattering picture of her, with some ridiculous dress (btw, how did women walk through doors and manage to sit back in those times?!)

Right. Youtube! =D

12:21 am, August 08, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home