Hey Jude!
Dearest Ainaa, I have to thank you for the recommendation :) Firefox is working like a beauty, though there are some things that I still don't get :P All in good time!
ONE WEEK without the Internet! Now isn't the best time to...erm...blog, considering that my finals are coming up. But I will survive!
Hmmm, let's see what I've been up to -
Writing a childish little fairy tale-like story, Forbidden Brides, which seems to want to become bad HP fanfiction, but I don't think I'll go that far...though the main idea seems to be stolen from one of Gaiman's Sandman stories I stumbled on the Internet last year...
Gone completely bonkers last Friday evening because there was an unexpected assignment, and both my friend's and my computers are out...
Wasted Saturday reading We Need to Talk about Kevin, and getting whole new perspectives on parenting...
Wasted half of Sunday sleeping, the other quarter doing Maths, and the last quarter listening to my CDs...
Got really frustrated with the college computers, because they're either: a) infected, b) super slow or c) being used every time I need it...
Indulged in some posey-wosey self-reflection which hasn't done me any good, as can be seen from this post...
Spent this afternoon after college listening to The Beatles and Muse's Hullabaloo, awesome music!
Reading Sylvia Plath...
Finished Diana Wynne Jones's The Pinhoe Egg, with Cat Chant and Co., one of my favourite Chrestomanci books so far...
Reading Artemis Fowl...
Mourning the loss of access to Livejournal, but now no more - yes Chin Lei, I'm reading your fic recs ;) link is here, for those who are interested...Deathly Hallows spoilers though.
And the post-DH fic, End of Line, link stolen from Hui Xuan's blog...heh.
Erm...I think I'll just go study my History quietly, far far away from this wonderful box-thingy....
ONE WEEK without the Internet! Now isn't the best time to...erm...blog, considering that my finals are coming up. But I will survive!
Hmmm, let's see what I've been up to -
Writing a childish little fairy tale-like story, Forbidden Brides, which seems to want to become bad HP fanfiction, but I don't think I'll go that far...though the main idea seems to be stolen from one of Gaiman's Sandman stories I stumbled on the Internet last year...
Gone completely bonkers last Friday evening because there was an unexpected assignment, and both my friend's and my computers are out...
Wasted Saturday reading We Need to Talk about Kevin, and getting whole new perspectives on parenting...
Wasted half of Sunday sleeping, the other quarter doing Maths, and the last quarter listening to my CDs...
Got really frustrated with the college computers, because they're either: a) infected, b) super slow or c) being used every time I need it...
Indulged in some posey-wosey self-reflection which hasn't done me any good, as can be seen from this post...
Spent this afternoon after college listening to The Beatles and Muse's Hullabaloo, awesome music!
Reading Sylvia Plath...
Finished Diana Wynne Jones's The Pinhoe Egg, with Cat Chant and Co., one of my favourite Chrestomanci books so far...
Reading Artemis Fowl...
Mourning the loss of access to Livejournal, but now no more - yes Chin Lei, I'm reading your fic recs ;) link is here, for those who are interested...Deathly Hallows spoilers though.
And the post-DH fic, End of Line, link stolen from Hui Xuan's blog...heh.
Erm...I think I'll just go study my History quietly, far far away from this wonderful box-thingy....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home