Tin-foil hats
Problems seem to be somewhat under control...for now. I hope those prevention programs actually work. Fingers crossed. Though now Windows seem to have errors pulak.
By the way, is Firefox better than Explorer? Some computers at my college have both, but so far the Firefox still lags when compared to Explorer. Explorer at home giving many problems though. If you wanna say anything on this, comment box is free :)
I'm becoming paranoid. Siriusly. After having been bombarded with these viruses and spyware and what crap summore...
I wonder if the problems have anything to do with this...better hope not though. These icons are gorgeous. *squeal!* The Luna Lovegood ones are *love*.
Looks like Eyeris is heading to Anfield. Lucky fella. Guess it's a diehard fan thing, to see Anfield before Liverpool moves to Stanley Park permanently.(At least that's what I think.) Scheduled to open in 2010...
And some fanfic concerning Fred and George after DH here and here. (Note: Second one will make you emo. Well it made me and CL anyway)
Reading lots of Artemis Fowl right now. To get over some of the dissatisfaction with DH. I think Garth Nix would help a lot too. *hinthint* Lirael was awesome, but I haven't got Sabriel and Abhorsen yet - if they do make a movie out of the trilogy, I am definitely going to watch.
Or maybe not...I'm consciously avoiding Fowl fanfiction, because Colfer's books are perfect the way they are.
Artemis Fowl graphic novel out this September! Whoot!
Hey...they're starting to ship Draco's Scorpius and Hermione's Rose already. Interesting...but...who the heck names their kid SCORPIUS?!
Keira Knightley as Captain Holly Short. Hmm...
By the way, is Firefox better than Explorer? Some computers at my college have both, but so far the Firefox still lags when compared to Explorer. Explorer at home giving many problems though. If you wanna say anything on this, comment box is free :)
I'm becoming paranoid. Siriusly. After having been bombarded with these viruses and spyware and what crap summore...
I wonder if the problems have anything to do with this...better hope not though. These icons are gorgeous. *squeal!* The Luna Lovegood ones are *love*.
Looks like Eyeris is heading to Anfield. Lucky fella. Guess it's a diehard fan thing, to see Anfield before Liverpool moves to Stanley Park permanently.(At least that's what I think.) Scheduled to open in 2010...
And some fanfic concerning Fred and George after DH here and here. (Note: Second one will make you emo. Well it made me and CL anyway)
Reading lots of Artemis Fowl right now. To get over some of the dissatisfaction with DH. I think Garth Nix would help a lot too. *hinthint* Lirael was awesome, but I haven't got Sabriel and Abhorsen yet - if they do make a movie out of the trilogy, I am definitely going to watch.
Or maybe not...I'm consciously avoiding Fowl fanfiction, because Colfer's books are perfect the way they are.
Artemis Fowl graphic novel out this September! Whoot!
Hey...they're starting to ship Draco's Scorpius and Hermione's Rose already. Interesting...but...who the heck names their kid SCORPIUS?!
Keira Knightley as Captain Holly Short. Hmm...

6 Comments:
gua tak pegi anfield lar. gua pegi hong kong... hahaha
Garth Nix is BRILLIANT. And may I suggest you go read The Wee Free Men and A Hat Full of Sky too NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW.
Oh hello! =D
Thought you would, since they're moving out of Anfield...
Oh okay. Have only read Pratchett's Discworld so far and loved it. Thanks! :)
oy, go check your email. i sent u some fic recs.
glad your comp's back to normal:)
No, it died on me! =(((
Replying your comment from college ;) at least I'm not completely cut off...
Thankew!
use firefox, dear. Nothing compares to Firefox at the moment.
And go google Grisoft AVG Home Edition, it's free and for the three years I've been using it, I've never been attacked once. I used Norton Antivirus before AVG; got my hard drive corrupted and had to reformat the whole bloody thing.
AVG + Firefox = things I swear by.
Ainaa! =D
Yep, I'm using AVG, but apparently it can't detect the virus that attacked my comp through Messenger. Scanned several times, and it keeps coming up with the same fatal Trojan Horse results... :(
Guess I'll use Firefox when I get back my comp. Explorer's shot to hell...heh. I might be getting it back today! XD
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home