Delirium
Very sleepy. Grumpy. No idea what I was writing about in the post below this. More madnuttering, whatever. Madhattering. Har. Har.
Less than two weeks to my birthday anyway. I still want to read Gaiman's Sandman graphic novels. Loved what I've seen so far on the Net, not to mention that Death seems like a pretty likeable Goth girl, as opposed to Discworld's Death who LIKES CATS AND CURRY, THANK YOU VERY MUCH. Too traditionalist, methinks. And Gaiman's Dream/Morpheus is a tortured soul (from what I've read). Should make a fascinating protagonist, no? And Delight who became Delirium when she - fell in love? Can't remember, but anyway, she's gone plain loopy.
More than 100 pages of history to read, and I'm starting to become slightly desperate. Normal exam stress again. Should have learned my lesson early, but I never do. Shame. I might be more productive then, not trying to cram everything in last minute. But whaddaya know, the procrastination principle always wins in the end. Always put off till tomorrow what you don't like doing today. And that includes a lot of things, from homework to revising to cutting my nails. Doesn't extend to blogging or writing, strangely. I'm hardly temperamental - or am I, and you're too kind to tell me? - I'm just lazy when it comes to these things I deem "unpleasant" and "booooooooring".
Why do people keep sending all these emails asking you to friend them anyway? =/ I don't have Friendster, and my Myspace account is dead.
I'll mention that sentence above to my sister; she'll give me a withering look; I'll laugh at the unnecessary point of having a Friendster account; she'll criticize my blog, then we'll have some minor disagreement about who gets to use the computer FIRST.
Volatile relationship. Indeed.
Less than two weeks to my birthday anyway. I still want to read Gaiman's Sandman graphic novels. Loved what I've seen so far on the Net, not to mention that Death seems like a pretty likeable Goth girl, as opposed to Discworld's Death who LIKES CATS AND CURRY, THANK YOU VERY MUCH. Too traditionalist, methinks. And Gaiman's Dream/Morpheus is a tortured soul (from what I've read). Should make a fascinating protagonist, no? And Delight who became Delirium when she - fell in love? Can't remember, but anyway, she's gone plain loopy.
More than 100 pages of history to read, and I'm starting to become slightly desperate. Normal exam stress again. Should have learned my lesson early, but I never do. Shame. I might be more productive then, not trying to cram everything in last minute. But whaddaya know, the procrastination principle always wins in the end. Always put off till tomorrow what you don't like doing today. And that includes a lot of things, from homework to revising to cutting my nails. Doesn't extend to blogging or writing, strangely. I'm hardly temperamental - or am I, and you're too kind to tell me? - I'm just lazy when it comes to these things I deem "unpleasant" and "booooooooring".
Why do people keep sending all these emails asking you to friend them anyway? =/ I don't have Friendster, and my Myspace account is dead.
I'll mention that sentence above to my sister; she'll give me a withering look; I'll laugh at the unnecessary point of having a Friendster account; she'll criticize my blog, then we'll have some minor disagreement about who gets to use the computer FIRST.
Volatile relationship. Indeed.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home