It's called progress
I'm trying to work out why I still get these angry phases. Abrupt shift in moods and all that. Have to remind myself not to get too affected by any one person really. Not even when you're acting all bored and going, "Uh huh" to whatever I say.
Do guys talk like this when they're bored?
OMG, I can't believe so-and-so is happening!
Uh huh.
Hey did you know that uncut toenails can last a year in liquid hydrogen?
Uh huh.
(I was kidding about the toenail part. Anyway.)
I'm biased, probably. But I guess we communicate in different ways, us being from different planets, you know.
Walked home in the rain today; was on the bus back when it just began to rain. Quite fun, except that the wet pants is a bit of a nuisance. Either way, it was pretty fun.
One of those songs I listen to when I'm being unexplainably emo and can't find anything to write about.
Uh huh.
Do guys talk like this when they're bored?
OMG, I can't believe so-and-so is happening!
Uh huh.
Hey did you know that uncut toenails can last a year in liquid hydrogen?
Uh huh.
(I was kidding about the toenail part. Anyway.)
I'm biased, probably. But I guess we communicate in different ways, us being from different planets, you know.
Walked home in the rain today; was on the bus back when it just began to rain. Quite fun, except that the wet pants is a bit of a nuisance. Either way, it was pretty fun.
One of those songs I listen to when I'm being unexplainably emo and can't find anything to write about.
Uh huh.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home