Sunday, August 12, 2007

125. Tell Voldy he has to postpone his plans to kill Harry Potter because he's been called for National Service

Tahniah, anda telah terpilih untuk mengikuti Program Latihan Khidmat Negara Siri 5/2008.

No KP: 900819******

Nama: TAN YEEN LYNN

Negeri: SELANGOR

All hail the Kementerian Pertahanan. I finished SPM last year, asses. Don't you have any records that I'm a '90 student?

Hold on a sec - you DON'T.

I'm getting mixed feelings about this. I mean, so many people went for NS last year and came back saying what a great experience it was. Jia Yi, Chloe, Grace....

And I'll get the chance to fire M16s if I go too. AWESOME.

It's just really inconvenient, it being halfway through my foundation years. I can skip a semester, maybe, and continue in May. But it'll kinda stretch my plans a bit.

And thank the gods that Muse came THIS YEAR.

I'm not too sure what to do now. The furthest I can see is the end of my exams and the beginning of my break this Wednesday. Then there'll be 2 1/2 weeks to think about this.

And lots of time to write too, and blog, and sleep, and grow fat, and bend my braces wire further...

You know, things and things. Things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home