Thursday, August 16, 2007

"Doctor, do I look like a sane man to you?"

Fun day. Watched Schindler's List. Cried, something I don't do when I'm watching movies. Was reading One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, and if the entire book is going to be as funny as the beginning, I think people are going to think I'm going crazy instead. Wicked. Especially McMurphy - is he or is he not mad? I mean, he said the above quote to the doctor, and even the doctor has his suspicions about this supposedly insane guy.

Oh and by the way, go download Saint Saen's Danse Macabre if you want to. Awesome.

GRACE WILL BE BACK TOMORROW!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I went to Parade's mph the other day and the guy told me the battered copy I found was the last Cuckoo in store. I told my mum I knew who's the culprit.

5:18 pm, August 19, 2007  
Blogger Lynn said...

When did you leave this comment eh? Tak tengok earlier...oh, Sunday

Er yeah, I thought that was the last one too, because that was the first one I picked up. Then I saw IT, another nice new copy, wrapped so nicely in plastic. Thought I had to get it then and there, because, you know, so many people want to read the same book as I do :)

You're welcome to borrow it when I'm done. If you hadn't already bought the book, of course

10:22 pm, August 21, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home