Friday, August 17, 2007

Get out, get out

Nearly blasted myself deaf, the switch from speakers to earphones didn't come off as easy as I thought. Should be another item to add on my list of stupid things in the past few days, somewhere at No. 5 or 10.

6. Check volume before stuffing earphones into ear holes. No sense going deaf because of Amy Winehouse. (Check out her new vid - well I just watched in ON TV yesterday - and liked it!)

Funny thing. HP icons are real mood pick-me-ups. I end up laughing like an idiot over them.

Oh yeah, that You are sixteen going on seventeen song on The Sound of Music? It's been playing over in my head for more than a week now. Soooooooo irritating.

7. Don't think too much before bed. Nightmares, see. And not nightmares as in headless people or Death - mundane kinda nightmares, but nightmares nevertheless.

But my god, the clouds are cotton.
Armies of them. They are carbon monoxide.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home