Da-da-da-da-da
New vid out from KT Tunstall :) Weird video - I'm still not too sure about it - but the song's catchy enough.
Hope her album will be out soooooooon...Drastic Fantastic! She did a really good job on her first one :D
I just sneak-read the ending of Cuckoo. Not pretty. But I'm glad...oh but you don't want me to ruin the ending now, do you?
Read Henrik Ibsen's The Doll's House just now. Unexpected ending, but I liked it. Will have to write on it somewhere...
And several good reasons why the Dramione fandom might be doomed from the start. The cliches are absolutely - sadly - very true. But heck I still read the DHr fandom, though the interest is going off somewhat since LJ's new rules on communities.
Finally the Death Eaters and Voldemort break in and they all die.
Best fanfic ending I've read so far :P Usually it ends with Draco and Hermione getting together "despite insurmountable odds and outright rejection by everyone they know and love". Or, if it's an adult fic, it ends with them getting engaged/married/promising each other their commitment after a very unnecessary and lengthy section of them making love. It's kinda disappointing, especially when the story had such a good plot in the beginning...major cliche that, that whole falling-into-bed thing.
Or the Head Boy/Head Girl thing. Or the Draco-is-so-hot cliche. (Tom Felton is, Draco isn't.) Or the Hermione-becomes-a-goddess development. Or the tension-but-can't-resist thing. Or the Draco-repents-and-becomes-a-good-boy twist. In a way, I'm glad - now - that Rowling killed off the Dramione fandom in her epilogue.
Maybe I'll just switch to the Harry and the Giant Squid fandom.
Hope her album will be out soooooooon...Drastic Fantastic! She did a really good job on her first one :D
I just sneak-read the ending of Cuckoo. Not pretty. But I'm glad...oh but you don't want me to ruin the ending now, do you?
Read Henrik Ibsen's The Doll's House just now. Unexpected ending, but I liked it. Will have to write on it somewhere...
And several good reasons why the Dramione fandom might be doomed from the start. The cliches are absolutely - sadly - very true. But heck I still read the DHr fandom, though the interest is going off somewhat since LJ's new rules on communities.
Finally the Death Eaters and Voldemort break in and they all die.
Best fanfic ending I've read so far :P Usually it ends with Draco and Hermione getting together "despite insurmountable odds and outright rejection by everyone they know and love". Or, if it's an adult fic, it ends with them getting engaged/married/promising each other their commitment after a very unnecessary and lengthy section of them making love. It's kinda disappointing, especially when the story had such a good plot in the beginning...major cliche that, that whole falling-into-bed thing.
Or the Head Boy/Head Girl thing. Or the Draco-is-so-hot cliche. (Tom Felton is, Draco isn't.) Or the Hermione-becomes-a-goddess development. Or the tension-but-can't-resist thing. Or the Draco-repents-and-becomes-a-good-boy twist. In a way, I'm glad - now - that Rowling killed off the Dramione fandom in her epilogue.
Maybe I'll just switch to the Harry and the Giant Squid fandom.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home