Don't panic
Good haul this year!
I've also managed to find Plath's collection of stories in Borders, Johnny Panic and the Bible of Dreams and other stories. Just read the story. Awesome, it's almost reminiscent of Gaiman's horror realism stories. Also got Nicole Krauss's Man Walks into a Room, and a book on American culture from my mother.
All in all, a good birthday. Thanks to you guys :)
Tired out. Just been to three shopping malls today. Don't ask.
And if you know of any permanent cure for eczema, PLEASE tell me.
I've also managed to find Plath's collection of stories in Borders, Johnny Panic and the Bible of Dreams and other stories. Just read the story. Awesome, it's almost reminiscent of Gaiman's horror realism stories. Also got Nicole Krauss's Man Walks into a Room, and a book on American culture from my mother.
All in all, a good birthday. Thanks to you guys :)
Tired out. Just been to three shopping malls today. Don't ask.
And if you know of any permanent cure for eczema, PLEASE tell me.

2 Comments:
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY YEEN LYNN!
I'm so so so so sorry I couldn't wish you on your big day itself :( I don't have stable internet connection at the moment and I couldnt message you at the time.
So so sorry.
Either way, have a fantastic 17th Birthday! And a even more fantastic year to come :)
AINAA! =D
Nah it's okay...thank you thank you thank you! :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home