Monday, August 20, 2007

Because I'm worth it

L'Oreal's catchphrase or something right? Turns out I'm really worth it!

$4865.00The Cadaver Calculator - Find out how much your body is worth. From Mingle2 - Free Online Dating

Mingle2 - Dating Site

Got the link from someone's blog. Hey...pretty cool. But mind you medic students don't get nasty ideas into your heads.

Also, head over to the Stardust movie site. The site has just been recently updated, I think, and the features are really cool. Go create your own star!

Watched Secret today with Grace and my sis. Pretty nice, with Jay Chou doing so many things. And the girl's really pretty too. Something out of the ordinary.

Ooo pretty. I'm going goggle-eyed over the Stardust site. Kay, going off to play with the features now. Preeeeeeeeetty.

Wait wait, last one, just one last one. (Because I can't resist last one-ers. Heh.)

Mingle2 - Sacramento Singles

Hmm...death, maybe. Since when did I talk about sex...oh wait, a few times, I think. But more about death.

And no, I'm not going to dating sites, thank you very muchly. I got the link from some guy's blog. And I just had to click on the link :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home