Friday, August 24, 2007

Addendum-dum-dum

Watched The Holiday just now. Good? Oh it's good. You have Jude Law and Jack Black - though siriusly, Black was so much better. And Cameron Diaz and Kate Winslet were good. But like I said - Black's the new black :) (And try to ignore how lame that joke was.)

Haven't done anything productive today, besides messing round on Paint trying to think of things to do. Not working...

Kept waking up last night because of cramps. This afternoon too - oh the pain, the suffering, the agony, and I don't ask for this, okay? No fault of mine.

Reading fanfiction. Dum-dum-dum. Sleeping - nah. Not so fun. Watching movies...if you have A Very Long Engagement, anyone reading this, PLEASE tell me how is it. There's Gaspard - gasp - Ulliel in it! *fangirlattackagain*

Funny. Just hit some key and some function....erm, never mind. I still have no idea about half the functions in this computer. Doesn't come with a manual, see...and I'm still a newbie.

Bye bye. Tell me if there's something important or interesting.

2 Comments:

Blogger Grace said...

I"M GOING BACK.. bye! :(

9:53 am, August 25, 2007  
Blogger Lynn said...

It's been so fast...I only got to see you twice =(

But now that you've got your own comp, hopefully we can see each other more often!

Take care Grace! :)

1:56 pm, August 25, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home