Don't shut your eyes!
Happy day. Bought Sabriel, though I really shouldn't, I know...but heh, I need to get over Potter soon. I'm already eating, sleeping, talking, blogging Potter, and people are starting to get bored...
Seems so fast - Grace has just gone back to Sarawak =( Really going to miss you. We didn't have much chance to catch up...
Might be gone at the end of this year, An Ass's (NS) first intake is on the 29th of December. I'm hoping to get it then...
Apparently narwhals do exist, and there I was thinking that they're just like unicorns. Knew about them when I was a kid, but didn't really understand that they did exist. Anyway, a good thing that some childhood fancy has come true :)
Feels odd somehow, that things are going so fast, and it's already past the half-year mark...
Seems so fast - Grace has just gone back to Sarawak =( Really going to miss you. We didn't have much chance to catch up...
Might be gone at the end of this year, An Ass's (NS) first intake is on the 29th of December. I'm hoping to get it then...
Apparently narwhals do exist, and there I was thinking that they're just like unicorns. Knew about them when I was a kid, but didn't really understand that they did exist. Anyway, a good thing that some childhood fancy has come true :)
Feels odd somehow, that things are going so fast, and it's already past the half-year mark...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home