I've
gone round the bend. Loopy.
Had some weird dream while napping just now. Dreamt I was eating spaghetti with baked beans. Then I woke up, realised I was hungry, and demolished 1/5 of a tub of chocolate ice-cream with lots of choc sauce. Now let's see what Freud would say about that.
From weird dream interpretation site after Googling:
Spaghetti
To see or eat spaghetti in your dream, indicates that you are feeling entangled in some messy relationship. Perhaps you are not sure how to end a relationship or situation. You may find yourself in an uncomfortable position.
One of those things that make you go WTF?! I was just hungry! Now you're telling me that whatever I dream has some relation to something else? Kinda...but what's wrong about dreaming about food when I'm hungry eh?
The site didn't have anything about baked beans though. I remember the baked beans clearly, because I was certain that baked beans do NOT go well with spaghetti. But maybe that's just my personal preference. Do you eat baked beans with spaghetti?
Hold it, maybe I can try "beans"...
Beans
To see or eat beans in your dream, signifies your connection to your roots and to humanity. Consider what binds you to your community. Alternatively, beans are symbolic of the soul and of immortality. They also relate to fertility.
Oookaay...beans and spaghetti.
Immortality? HAH! Horcruxes Horcruxes Horcruxes Horcruxes Horcru -
Ah well. Not planning to be the next Voldy. He went moldy, remember? What was that about fertility though? That I'll have lots of beans in the future because the soil will be fertile? =/
Best not to read too much into these things. Encourages paranoia, for one thing.
By the way, HEAD HERE if you're a Muse fan...it's an old interview, when they just released Origin of Symmetry. But Matt - heh, got me laughing in the first few minutes. Cute.
I wonder what is with me and food dreams. An old dream had one with lots of ice-cream. Anyone found peanut butter ice-cream yet? Tell me if you do! :)
Had some weird dream while napping just now. Dreamt I was eating spaghetti with baked beans. Then I woke up, realised I was hungry, and demolished 1/5 of a tub of chocolate ice-cream with lots of choc sauce. Now let's see what Freud would say about that.
From weird dream interpretation site after Googling:
Spaghetti
To see or eat spaghetti in your dream, indicates that you are feeling entangled in some messy relationship. Perhaps you are not sure how to end a relationship or situation. You may find yourself in an uncomfortable position.
One of those things that make you go WTF?! I was just hungry! Now you're telling me that whatever I dream has some relation to something else? Kinda...but what's wrong about dreaming about food when I'm hungry eh?
The site didn't have anything about baked beans though. I remember the baked beans clearly, because I was certain that baked beans do NOT go well with spaghetti. But maybe that's just my personal preference. Do you eat baked beans with spaghetti?
Hold it, maybe I can try "beans"...
Beans
To see or eat beans in your dream, signifies your connection to your roots and to humanity. Consider what binds you to your community. Alternatively, beans are symbolic of the soul and of immortality. They also relate to fertility.
Oookaay...beans and spaghetti.
Immortality? HAH! Horcruxes Horcruxes Horcruxes Horcruxes Horcru -
Ah well. Not planning to be the next Voldy. He went moldy, remember? What was that about fertility though? That I'll have lots of beans in the future because the soil will be fertile? =/
Best not to read too much into these things. Encourages paranoia, for one thing.
By the way, HEAD HERE if you're a Muse fan...it's an old interview, when they just released Origin of Symmetry. But Matt - heh, got me laughing in the first few minutes. Cute.
I wonder what is with me and food dreams. An old dream had one with lots of ice-cream. Anyone found peanut butter ice-cream yet? Tell me if you do! :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home