Emo whammo
I think my Firefox is starting to hate me =( maybe because I'm too impatient to wait for pages to load completely. It hanged on me yesterday, and now it's sulking by slowing down.
Vista though - oh, it's love :) I've noticed the difference between surfing the Net on Vista and old XP. Vista's still going pretty fast. I think my Firefox is jealous dah.
Yet again, hit by the mysterious phase called I-CANNOT-WRITE. Intimidating, seriously, when you read about someone who can write so much in one week. Go read the Flirting with Genius blog - link's in my sidebar - and that guy depresses me whenever he talks about his projects. Language so chunted, I swear the top of my head's coming off when I read his posts. I'm not giving him or anyone the satisfaction of knowing that I talked about him by linking him to this post - Technorati catches everything - but who am I kidding anyway? =/ This place is...dead.
I wanna go emo and start crying about why my life is so boring until nobody wants to read my blog. And then I remember that
a) I'm halfway through a story that I REALLY want to complete, though it's possible that no one is ever going to read it...parts of it are on my LJ, but they're all first drafts
b) I'm too busy thinking about random stuff to go emo
c) I haven't read the last book in the Old Kingdom trilogy, Abhorsen, and there's no point in being emo when you have a book - or in my case, many books - to look forward to
d) wacky bloggers like Eyeris and his Earbuds cheer me up at the right times
e) Harry Potter needs me to obsess a bit more on him - er, in a good way, of course
f) it's pointless going emo on a blog that nobody is reading anyway :)
Nah, I'm not THAT emo to think that nobody's reading this. More people than I would have thought possible have actually read my posts in the past...I'm serious, I'm not mengada-ing.
Done with my MPH story. Not my best effort, I admit. I'm cringing at the dead-ness of the sentences so far, and the plot...what plot? NO plot, in a nutshell. Just glimpses and snapshots of people...blah. So blah. I'm being all happy and yappy again. So bloody optimistic, the story. The only person who doesn't like what happened to him in the story is ...an emo teenage guy. Feel my pain, hah!
Who am I kidding? I. Can. Not. Write.
I CANS HAS A HUG? =( KTHANX.
PS - I visit I CAN HAS CHEEZBURGER? at least twice a day. Every day. Now you know.
BAIZ!
Vista though - oh, it's love :) I've noticed the difference between surfing the Net on Vista and old XP. Vista's still going pretty fast. I think my Firefox is jealous dah.
Yet again, hit by the mysterious phase called I-CANNOT-WRITE. Intimidating, seriously, when you read about someone who can write so much in one week. Go read the Flirting with Genius blog - link's in my sidebar - and that guy depresses me whenever he talks about his projects. Language so chunted, I swear the top of my head's coming off when I read his posts. I'm not giving him or anyone the satisfaction of knowing that I talked about him by linking him to this post - Technorati catches everything - but who am I kidding anyway? =/ This place is...dead.
I wanna go emo and start crying about why my life is so boring until nobody wants to read my blog. And then I remember that
a) I'm halfway through a story that I REALLY want to complete, though it's possible that no one is ever going to read it...parts of it are on my LJ, but they're all first drafts
b) I'm too busy thinking about random stuff to go emo
c) I haven't read the last book in the Old Kingdom trilogy, Abhorsen, and there's no point in being emo when you have a book - or in my case, many books - to look forward to
d) wacky bloggers like Eyeris and his Earbuds cheer me up at the right times
e) Harry Potter needs me to obsess a bit more on him - er, in a good way, of course
f) it's pointless going emo on a blog that nobody is reading anyway :)
Nah, I'm not THAT emo to think that nobody's reading this. More people than I would have thought possible have actually read my posts in the past...I'm serious, I'm not mengada-ing.
Done with my MPH story. Not my best effort, I admit. I'm cringing at the dead-ness of the sentences so far, and the plot...what plot? NO plot, in a nutshell. Just glimpses and snapshots of people...blah. So blah. I'm being all happy and yappy again. So bloody optimistic, the story. The only person who doesn't like what happened to him in the story is ...an emo teenage guy. Feel my pain, hah!
Who am I kidding? I. Can. Not. Write.
I CANS HAS A HUG? =( KTHANX.
PS - I visit I CAN HAS CHEEZBURGER? at least twice a day. Every day. Now you know.
BAIZ!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home