Saturday, September 01, 2007

Here comes the morning

It's a funny day. Again.

Sister's birthday. Pretty quiet.

Maybe I'll go sleep. Or write some more. Somehow it doesn't matter.

And if you're eating or keeping durians with you, stay AWAY from me!

Oh. And I just realised that Artemis Fowl's birthday is TODAY. There's some mix up with the date, as it was given as 01-09 in the latest book. The US fans are sticking by the January 9th one (they have a different way of writing dates, month first), while the UK ones are sticking by the September 1st birthday.

It still isn't fair that my sister shares her birthday with him! I'm in love with him. Yep :) and he was born in 1990, which means that he's just the right age for me. And Minerva Paradizo can go to hell. Back off, he's MINE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home