Headdesk moment
Went to this spot past Mydin last night to watch the fireworks being set off in Sunway.
Waited.
Waited.
Got out of car and waited.
People waiting.
Stepped on snail, not sure if I killed it.
Still waiting.
Sunway always late every year.
MPPJ sets off fireworks, can't see anything, but lasted quite long.
There! Over there! It's not a bird, it's not a plane, it's not Superman without his red pants - fireworks!
Ooo pretty.
Wow.
Wah.
Erm...where are the pretty ones?
Oh, break isit?
Hold it...
Where are the rest?
It's coming...
Waiting...
Waiting...
There's no more, isit?
Dang.
That's it?
Anti-climactic.
Then I came home and wrote a half-drunken (because I had no idea what I was writing) story on LJ.
Saw the live telecast from KLCC.
Bed.
Happy 50th birthday Malaysia.
*headdesk*
Got extra money today :) and I didn't even have to work. Just sat there and got the money.
P.S. - Apparently there were no fireworks in KLCC. So said this guy.
Disappointing. 50th anniversary and the fireworks are nothing spectacular pun. Maybe the fireworks people went to the fireworks festival thingy. No fair =(
Waited.
Waited.
Got out of car and waited.
People waiting.
Stepped on snail, not sure if I killed it.
Still waiting.
Sunway always late every year.
MPPJ sets off fireworks, can't see anything, but lasted quite long.
There! Over there! It's not a bird, it's not a plane, it's not Superman without his red pants - fireworks!
Ooo pretty.
Wow.
Wah.
Erm...where are the pretty ones?
Oh, break isit?
Hold it...
Where are the rest?
It's coming...
Waiting...
Waiting...
There's no more, isit?
Dang.
That's it?
Anti-climactic.
Then I came home and wrote a half-drunken (because I had no idea what I was writing) story on LJ.
Saw the live telecast from KLCC.
Bed.
Happy 50th birthday Malaysia.
*headdesk*
Got extra money today :) and I didn't even have to work. Just sat there and got the money.
P.S. - Apparently there were no fireworks in KLCC. So said this guy.
Disappointing. 50th anniversary and the fireworks are nothing spectacular pun. Maybe the fireworks people went to the fireworks festival thingy. No fair =(

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home