Come here!
Nananananananaaaaaaaaaa
Odd day.
Was waiting at the bus stop for...the bus *obviously*...and there was a lady there, about middle-aged and looking like she could have been one of my friends' mothers. She came to stand in the shade beside me, and was looking at my textbook or shirt, I wasn't sure. Made me slightly uncomfortable. Then she asked me whether I was doing Accounting (the textbook was about 1100+ pages, hard to miss), where I was studying ("Taylors?" "Inti.") and what program ("3+o? 4+0?" "2+2".). I looked away then, still uncomfortable. Not because she was asking questions, but because it's unusual for strangers to take an interest in me, enough to ask questions about myself.
I've got weird questions from strangers in the past. One lady actually asked me in Pyramid's MPH - I was browsing next to her - whether I was a Christian. I was about ten or eleven then, wasn't offended, just slightly bemused with the question. And then she said that I "looked like a Christian". Oh-kay. Erm...can you tell by looking at someone?
Interesting. Maybe I should compile a list of weird questions over the next few years.
Got on the bus, and there was a girl with her mother on the way back; she about ten or nine, and wearing a red dress I had when I was her age. Funny. I haven't seen anyone else wearing that dress lately. And it was one of my favourites.
Currently addicted to Rilo Kiley's Portions for Foxes, look in the sidebar. Jenny Lewis's Rabbit Fur Coat...I downloaded some songs, but they were kinda too country for me. Preferred her in The Postal Service. But she does awesomely nice in Rilo Kiley too. And I like the band's name :)Does sound nicer than the Pussycat Dolls, do ya think so?
Oh and by the way - Matt is only 5'7", or 1.70m! Awww...but he doesn't look his height pun onstage...
Odd day.
Was waiting at the bus stop for...the bus *obviously*...and there was a lady there, about middle-aged and looking like she could have been one of my friends' mothers. She came to stand in the shade beside me, and was looking at my textbook or shirt, I wasn't sure. Made me slightly uncomfortable. Then she asked me whether I was doing Accounting (the textbook was about 1100+ pages, hard to miss), where I was studying ("Taylors?" "Inti.") and what program ("3+o? 4+0?" "2+2".). I looked away then, still uncomfortable. Not because she was asking questions, but because it's unusual for strangers to take an interest in me, enough to ask questions about myself.
I've got weird questions from strangers in the past. One lady actually asked me in Pyramid's MPH - I was browsing next to her - whether I was a Christian. I was about ten or eleven then, wasn't offended, just slightly bemused with the question. And then she said that I "looked like a Christian". Oh-kay. Erm...can you tell by looking at someone?
Interesting. Maybe I should compile a list of weird questions over the next few years.
Got on the bus, and there was a girl with her mother on the way back; she about ten or nine, and wearing a red dress I had when I was her age. Funny. I haven't seen anyone else wearing that dress lately. And it was one of my favourites.
Currently addicted to Rilo Kiley's Portions for Foxes, look in the sidebar. Jenny Lewis's Rabbit Fur Coat...I downloaded some songs, but they were kinda too country for me. Preferred her in The Postal Service. But she does awesomely nice in Rilo Kiley too. And I like the band's name :)
Oh and by the way - Matt is only 5'7", or 1.70m! Awww...but he doesn't look his height pun onstage...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home