You cannot be serious. Seriously
Plans to bring Enid Blyton's the Famous Five again.
YAY!
They'll all be middle-aged.
WHAT?!
I didn't like the Famous Five as much as Enid Blyton's school stories, or the mystery series of Five Find-Outers and Dog, but I've always wanted to watch the TV series to see how it was. Never showed here, so didn't get to watch.
But this - this - this.....
...crap.
Middle-aged?!
It'll be like Harry Potter and the Mid-life Crisis.
Or High School Musical 50: We Sold the Car, Divorced, and Switched our Spouses.
Or Darth Vader's Happy 50th Birthday: In Which Luke Finds Out that His Dad is An Ugly Egoistic Git.
Or Lilo and Stitch 78: Stitch Meets His 1089th Grandson.
Or The Lord of the Rings: Sam Realises that the Only Ring He Has is the One Around His Tummy.
Resuscitate old "much loved" series - books, movies, TV shows.
YES.
Bring the people back as middle-aged parents.
NO.
Imagine Draco Malfoy as a middle-aged parent with a receding hairline! And kids!
Waaaaaaaiiitttttttt.....
The Epilogue already did.
Crap.
YAY!
They'll all be middle-aged.
WHAT?!
I didn't like the Famous Five as much as Enid Blyton's school stories, or the mystery series of Five Find-Outers and Dog, but I've always wanted to watch the TV series to see how it was. Never showed here, so didn't get to watch.
But this - this - this.....
...crap.
Middle-aged?!
It'll be like Harry Potter and the Mid-life Crisis.
Or High School Musical 50: We Sold the Car, Divorced, and Switched our Spouses.
Or Darth Vader's Happy 50th Birthday: In Which Luke Finds Out that His Dad is An Ugly Egoistic Git.
Or Lilo and Stitch 78: Stitch Meets His 1089th Grandson.
Or The Lord of the Rings: Sam Realises that the Only Ring He Has is the One Around His Tummy.
Resuscitate old "much loved" series - books, movies, TV shows.
YES.
Bring the people back as middle-aged parents.
NO.
Imagine Draco Malfoy as a middle-aged parent with a receding hairline! And kids!
Waaaaaaaiiitttttttt.....
The Epilogue already did.
Crap.

2 Comments:
ehehehe. I think I'll hijack this for a post of my own.... :P :P :P
With all credit due, of course. :D
Oh hi! =D
oh yeah, do credit :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home