Thursday, September 13, 2007

Go squeal

Watched Becoming Jane.

*SQUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLL*

*fanfanfan*

James McAvoy!

*dies*

OMG.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaa

Anne Hathaway was really good in the role of Jane Austen. McAvoy - AWESOME. Just had that right balance of being a gentleman and a mischievous joker. You know the way he smiles like he has a private joke going on? Yeah, that. MELT.

Chemistry? Perfect.

I love love love the scenes. Very nice costumes, and the scenery was awesome too. And James McAvoy!

*shiver* The tension between the two of them, Austen and Lefroy, was - was - was -

*IZ DEAD*

This is definitely going to be on the list of my favourite top ten movies. Didn't have a happy ending though - Jane Austen never got married, undisputed fact. But I guess that made it all the more perfect for me.

JAMES MCAVOY!

He's going to be in Atonement at the end of this year!

YES!

Now, I still have A Very Long Engagement to watch.

GASPARD ULLIEL!

YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!

Pullman's His Dark Materials is mind-blowing. Movie's out this year.

SQUUUUUEEEEEAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i still hetchew :p

so which is better, pride or jane?

mcavoy or macfadyen?

saya mau pinjam lu punya becoming jane.. boleh tak ?

8:11 pm, September 13, 2007  
Blogger Lynn said...

YCL!

I dunno lar, it's different somehow, though people keep comparing Pride and Becoming Jane. For me lah.

McAvoy's waaaay different from Mr. Darcy, though some sources say he's the inspiration for Darcy kan. But I kinda like McAvoy more - he has a better sense of humour, PLUS he just looks SO KEWT when he smiles!

Can pinjam :)

Hetch me? Janganlah get jealous of me... =(

12:26 am, September 14, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home