Friday, September 14, 2007

It's not over yet

Watched Starter for Ten. Right, couldn't wait :P

James McAvoy was awesome! Did the whole nerdy awkward guy character very believably. Story was hilarious, and slightly quirky too. Happy ending though, but I liked it!

I STILL can't get Gaspard Ulliel out of my head. I think I'm going to watch Engagement again, despite it being pretty long-winded. It's just that smile, and childlike innocence - makes you melt. And Tautou's character got me really hooked. Especially the tuba part. Heh.

Tests next week. One bad thing about short semester - everything's crammed into these few weeks, there's no time to slack off and relax for a bit. Just when you're getting into the subjects, it's already eighth week and Finals.

Can't complain though. My Accounts classes are boring me to death...learning the same things from SPM, with a few minor changes, since we're now doing accounts the "American way". (It's not only English that the Brits and Americans have changed from each other...makes things so complicated only.)

It's been a weird two weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home