Nooooooooo!
I just realised that...
...Douglas Adams is dead.
He died on 11 May 2001. And I didn't realise it until today, when Neil Gaiman's most recent post mentioned something about Adams's death.
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo -
I skipped his biography on Wiki - why did I ever do that?! - and went straight to his works. So I didn't realise it until today.
Oh man. Oh no oh no oh noooooooeeeeeeeeessssssss...
Anyway. Something to make you happy :)
News from Mugglenet.com about Rowling's reading in New York -
The most notable news of the night was the revelation of Dumbledore's sexuality. Jo says Dumbledore was gay and in love with Gellert Grindelwald. JK, in response to the audience's reaction, said "If I had known this would have made you so happy, I would have told you years ago."
Not quite as head-turning, but equally significant, Jo announced Neville Longbottom's marriage with Hannah Abbott. Hannah became the new landlady of the Leaky Cauldron.
Other heart-warming (ha!) news was revealed about Petunia Dursley. The night Harry left Privet Drive, Petunia wanted to tell Harry, "I know what you're up against and I hope it turns out okay."
Dumbledore was gay!
Ha. Ahahahahahahahahahaha - LOLZ, LMAO, ROFL -
Hormonal teenage boys in a secret gay affair in the summer. I wonder whether she would write a book on that...
Now we know why Dumbledore never fell in love or got married. *nods* He never came out though - heh.
"Harry, I have a terrible secret. I know I should have told you this years ago, but you were so young then, so innocent..."
"Wait, wait, I'm your son, is that it?"
"Er...no..."
"Hold it - I know! I'm the seventh Horcrux Voldemort accidentally made when he tried to kill me, right?"
"Well actually - "
"No wait, wait - I'm the only one who can defeat Voldemort, innit, that's why I'm destined to be the Chosen One?"
"Harry, if you could - "
"I know! I have to sacrifice myself first, right, by letting Voldemort kill me, but he wouldn't succeed, because through some major fluke, I managed to wrestle the Deathstick from Malfoy while we were doing our own version of WWE on Malfoy's carpet, and it just so happened that it occurred before I gave myself up - "
"Harry. Please. Let an old man speak his secret. Before it's too late."
"Right, Professor. Go on, I'm waiting. Heh heh."
"Harry..."
"Yes Professor?"
"I'm gay."
*ker-thunk*
I have a feeling that fandom is going to explode with some pretty interesting slash fics soon enough...
...Douglas Adams is dead.
He died on 11 May 2001. And I didn't realise it until today, when Neil Gaiman's most recent post mentioned something about Adams's death.
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo -
I skipped his biography on Wiki - why did I ever do that?! - and went straight to his works. So I didn't realise it until today.
Oh man. Oh no oh no oh noooooooeeeeeeeeessssssss...
Anyway. Something to make you happy :)
News from Mugglenet.com about Rowling's reading in New York -
The most notable news of the night was the revelation of Dumbledore's sexuality. Jo says Dumbledore was gay and in love with Gellert Grindelwald. JK, in response to the audience's reaction, said "If I had known this would have made you so happy, I would have told you years ago."
Not quite as head-turning, but equally significant, Jo announced Neville Longbottom's marriage with Hannah Abbott. Hannah became the new landlady of the Leaky Cauldron.
Other heart-warming (ha!) news was revealed about Petunia Dursley. The night Harry left Privet Drive, Petunia wanted to tell Harry, "I know what you're up against and I hope it turns out okay."
Dumbledore was gay!
Ha. Ahahahahahahahahahaha - LOLZ, LMAO, ROFL -
Hormonal teenage boys in a secret gay affair in the summer. I wonder whether she would write a book on that...
Now we know why Dumbledore never fell in love or got married. *nods* He never came out though - heh.
"Harry, I have a terrible secret. I know I should have told you this years ago, but you were so young then, so innocent..."
"Wait, wait, I'm your son, is that it?"
"Er...no..."
"Hold it - I know! I'm the seventh Horcrux Voldemort accidentally made when he tried to kill me, right?"
"Well actually - "
"No wait, wait - I'm the only one who can defeat Voldemort, innit, that's why I'm destined to be the Chosen One?"
"Harry, if you could - "
"I know! I have to sacrifice myself first, right, by letting Voldemort kill me, but he wouldn't succeed, because through some major fluke, I managed to wrestle the Deathstick from Malfoy while we were doing our own version of WWE on Malfoy's carpet, and it just so happened that it occurred before I gave myself up - "
"Harry. Please. Let an old man speak his secret. Before it's too late."
"Right, Professor. Go on, I'm waiting. Heh heh."
"Harry..."
"Yes Professor?"
"I'm gay."
*ker-thunk*
I have a feeling that fandom is going to explode with some pretty interesting slash fics soon enough...

2 Comments:
Poor Albus Potter.
that's all i can say.
LOL
LOL!
Harry: Albus Severus, you were named for two headmasters of Hogwarts. One of them was a Slytherin and he was probably the bravest man I ever knew.
I guess he'll have to tell his son later - "Oh yeah, and guess what? That other dude I named you after? He was in love with Gellert Grindelwald, terribly tragic love story..."
Awww poor kid. I wonder what Ginny would think though XD meaning no disrespect to the gay community, but some people are still not as...accepting.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home